Chapter 6-Sleepover pt.1

°•Haerin's POV•°

There was a knock on the door it's probably Minji and Hanni.

"I'll get it!" Danielle said and she stood up and went to the door.

Hanni and Minji was standing there and they also brought Hyein which is Perfect!

They also brought food and drinks to enjoy.

Danielle looks happy which warms my heart. She just brings me joy whenever she's around.

I have never felt this feeling. It feels like I'm in love..

Hanni, Minji and Hyein went inside. I offered to bring the food to the kitchen.

"What should we do first?" Hyein said. "We should watch a horror movie!" Danielle said.

"Noooo! I hate horror movies. If we watch it, The whole experience will just be me screaming!" Minji complained.

"Let's just watch a horror movie" I Said. "Ofc Haerin would join in this type of conversation." Hanni said.

"Come on Minji! What are you a chicken?" Danielle said. "Yeah you chicken?" Hyein added. "Yeah! You chi- oh wait I'm also scared." Hanni said.

I basically just watched them argue instead of stopping them.

Aftter a few seconds Minji finally agreed to watch a horror movie after loads of complaints from her.

"You guys better not yell at me for yelling." Minji said.

We chose the mimic since it's not that scary.

Me and Danielle went to the kitchen to prepare Popcorn and drinks.

I was in charge of the drinks and Danielle was in charge of the popcorn.

After an hour the movie was over. It was filled with Minji and Hanni's scream which annoyed Danielle and Hyein.

"Man I'm hungry." Hanni complained. "Come on let's eat I brought tteokbokki, bibimbap and Jajangmyeon." Minji said.

Danielle prepared the plates. We all sat together and ate. Minji's eyebrows furrowed because of how good the food was.

We ate all the food and was very full. "What should we do next?" Danielle said. "Sleep." I replied "come onnnn it's still 7pm we have a lot of time to hang out" Hanni complained. It's true we do have a lot of time to hang out but im tired and have nothing in mind to do.

"Let's go to the garden!" Danielle suggested. "I thought that maybe we could appreciate nature!" Danielle added.

We all agreed and went to the garden. My mom is obsessed with flowers and growing fruits so she has a collection back here. But she's busy with work so she just hired a Gardener to take care of her flowers, but if she has time she takes care of it.

We also have a pool in the backyard so maybe we could play there and have some fun.

"Ooo! There's a pool! Luckily I brought extra clothes!" Hyein said. "Let's go to the pool!" Minji said.

Minji and Hyein sprinted to the pool like babies and splashed each other.

They were having fun so we decided to join.

After a few hours on just hanging out and playing in the pool we finally went inside because we were very tired.

Danielle borrowed my clothes again since she didn't have any spare clothes so I gave her some.

We decided to sleep since it was 10 pm. I prepared my bed and luckily my room was big to fit all of us.

"Oooo! I claim the top bunker!" Hyein shouted like a baby. Minji and Hanni just laid down in the couch inside my room and I just went to my natural bed. Danielle didn't had another choice so we just slept together.

I placed my hand on Danielles waist and I could feel her heart beating fast and her cheeks getting red.

I just chuckled and went to bed.

_______________________________________

Hi so a quick update!!

I forgot to mention that Haerin's rich:>

Hope you all have a good day /night!!:)))))

Byee and take careee!!