13

Not proofread

Not proofread. Ignore the mistakes.

"What the hell is this, Aaradhana?",Mridula asked as she looked at the purplish pink mark on her neck and Aaradhana immediately got up and covered her neck with her hand

"Akka..that... that..",she stuttered as she tried to speak.

"That..that what, Aaru? What all are you doing? I should first get you both married before you come here one day and tell me that I am going to become an aunt",Mridula said and Aaradhana's face turned red.

"Akka, I'll freshen up and come. I need to go home as well right?",Aaradhana said and ran into the washroom.

Mridula re dialled to Jhansi and yet her phone was switched off. It irked Mridula that she wasn't able to do anything because of her health.

She closed her eyes and put her head back on the head rest.

In the meanwhile Aaradhana went inside the washroom and tapped her cheeks trying to bring her face back to normal.

"Mr. Vamshi Krishna, you are so dead today in my hands",she said looking into the mirror and later completed her morning chores.

She came out to see Mridula asleep. Without disturbing, she slowly went out of the room to only get dashed with someone.

"Oww",Aaradhana closed her eyes as a sudden reflex and rubbed her head and inhaled a familiar scent, she knew who it was.

"Good morning, love",Krishna said with a wide smile on her face.

"Hell with your good morning. Come here",she dragged him by his collar to a corner in between kitchen and Sharan's grandmother's room.

"Jaanu, I know you can't resist me but like this early in the morning won't be good I guess",he said with a smirk on his face.

"Resist? Oh god! Mr. Vamshi Krishna, the deeds that you did made me embarrassed in front of my sister and you are not coming anywhere near me for one week, get lost",she said and pushed him away and went from there.