Chapter five

Chapter five

"Mom! Come here!" I cried out.

"Whats wrong, honey?" Mom asked.

"Alice, sh-sh-she is de-de-dead," I stuttered.

Mom turned off the T.V. "How about you go to bed? It's getting late," Mom frowned.

I went upstairs to my room and tossed and turned all night. Another long, hard day at school. I was forced to hang out with Danny, because everyone thinks that I killed Dad, Alaina, and Alice. Once I got home, Mom was still at work. I took out my phone and called her. One ring, two rings, three rings, voicemail. After the beep, I said, "Hey Mom, just wanted to call and tell you that I just got home. It feels kinda eerie. I don't feel safe here, please come home soon. I think that it's kinda strange that you didn't pick up, is everything okay? I'm sure that you're fine, I'm just a little freaked out. I hope that you are having a nice day at work and that no one is pestering you about Dad and Alaina. Well, I'm sure that you are busy, so I'll see you when you get home, love you, bye." I hung up the phone and went to my room so I could start my homework.

The killers P.O.V

I walked into Abbie's moms office. Her phone was blinking. I played the voicemail and Abbies voice kicked in. I rolled my eyes. Abbie's mom, Carrie, walked in.

"Oh, hi. What are you doing here? Is everything O.K with Abbie?" Carrie asked.

I motioned for her to follow me, and she did so. We walked into the back alley.

"What are we doing here?" Carrie asked. I took out the same knife I used on Alice, Alaina, and Abbie's dad. Carrie screamed. I lunged at her and stabbed the hell out of her. I stabbed her in the heart eleven times. Cut open her stomach, slashed off her limbs, and threw her in the dumpster. I slit my wrist and let the blood drip from the dumpster back to Carries work. I threw the knife under a random car and went into Carries office. I then took out her phone and texted Abbie. I wrote: "Your mother is not here right now. You won't  be able to see her until you die. I'm not sure how long it'll take until someone finds her and calls the cops. You can call them yourself, but they will think that you did it. Everyone thinks you killed everyone else, so why not blame you now?" I put Carrie's phone into her purse and left as quickly as possible.

Abbie's P.O.V

My phone beeped to life. I thought it was James, but it was Mom. I read the text and it was deffinetly not my mom. Was this a confession from my friend and families killer? Did they kill Mom? Do they have Mom? So many questions filled my brain. There was a knock at my door. It was the cops.

"Um, how can I help you, Officer?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but your mom was found in a dumpster behind her work. Dead." The cop informed me. I couldn't help but to break into tears. After the police officer had left, I went to my couch and fell asleep, crying. That morning, I stayed home, to sad to go to school. I tried to call James.

"Hello? Abbie? Why are you calling me? Why aren't you here?" James questioned.

"I'm not going to be at school, because the police said that they found my mom. In a dumpster. Dead," I barely choked out dead, my heart pounding hard. "I'm too upset to go to school. I won't be able to handle everyone in my face."

"First thing after school, I'm visiting you," James promised.

"Only if you tell me one thing. Do you really think that I did it?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'll tell everyone at school that you didn't do it. Also, your new best friend Danny isn't here," James said.

"So? He isn't my  best friend, he is-- was the only person that believed me when I said that I didn't do it," I explained.

"Well, I gotta go, class is starting. Love you," James said, then hung up. A loud knock echoed through my house. I opened the door and Danny stood there. He looked like he hasn't slept.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard about your mom," Danny answered.

"How? It hasn't been released to the public yet," I told him.

"Well... I have been watching you and I heard the police talking to you and overheard him mention it," Danny admited.

"You've been spying on me?!" I yelled. "Get out! Leave me the hell alone!" I yelled and slammed the door on Danny. I locked every door, closed every blind and made sure that every window was closed and locked.

A/N: I hope you like the story so far! it is almost over, only a few more chapters! Please vote, comment and follow me! Oh, and tell all of your friends about my stories! Comment what you think is going to happen next, tell me what you think, but please nothing bad!