Prologue

"Calliana! Calliana! Where are you?!" Shout a blonde haired girl name Lucy Schultz. She was seem a little girl and her age only 12 years old. Even so, she seem bother when she didn't see her dragon that name Calliana. Lucy have a feeling that her dragon might disappeared but she wonder why Calliana disappeared just like that without telling her. Lucy sigh as she need to accept the fate. Thanks to Calliana, Lucy had been strong enough to defend herself from any danger. She have a feeling that something might happen which she need to ready herself. She had decided to travel herself as Calliana disappeared. Lucy had promised herself that she will find Calliana and found what her reason for disappearing without any warning.

In the dawn, she had arrived at the Rosemary's village. She decided to take a little nap. Two hours later, she had wake up by a loud screaming from the villagers who running away to save theirself because of the evil sorcerers who come to caught children. Lucy was going to save them when someone had hitting her neck make her unconscious. She had wake up when she had thrown through the jail. She saw many prisoners were trapped in prison. It make Lucy angry as she know what will their fate can be if they being a prisoner. Lucy can't accept that she will be caught by them. Even so, a fate had meet her with two kids. A blue haired boy named Jellal Fernandes and next to him, a red haired girl named Erza Scarlet. Lucy have make friend with them. One day, some sorcerers had hurting an old man named Bob who always helping them. Bob was the one who comfort them when they get tortured by the evil sorcerers. 

Lucy was so angry which she decided that she will save the prisoners from them. She had use her dragon power and kill the sorcerers. She also free them as the prisoners leave the tower using boats. Lucy going to Bob who seem in death state which upset Lucy. Bob told Lucy to continue her life and find her happiness which she promise him. Bob had let his last breath before he passed away. Lucy, Erza and Jellal were upset of Bob's death. They were leaving tower together. Lucy, Erza and Jellal were decided to training theirself being a strong mage. One year later, Lucy, Erza and Jellal were doing a mission to get money. After they successful done their mission, they got a reward. Then a woman who name Amy had called Lucy, Erza and Jellal. She then discuss with Lucy, Erza and Jellal about ninja world. Amy had asked their help to save the ninja world. Lucy then agree as she understand of her feeling. Erza and Jellal were follow Lucy. Amy had thanked them before she use her transportation magic on them to ninja world. Lucy, Erza and Jellal were already in ninja world. Some ominous feeling had bother Lucy make Lucy get alert by herself.

'What's this feeling? Something that had connection to me.' - Lucy