319-320

=== Chapter 319 It turns out that this is Shura's plan! ===

The Terminator T-1000 has found the target.

And Little John is still playing the game console earnestly, immersed in the world of the game, without even realizing the danger is coming.

T-1000 strode towards Little John, and a policeman pistol was held in his hand.

at this time.

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of T-1000, blocking the way of T-1000.

The T-1000 didn't pay attention to the person who was blocking the road and reached out to pull it away.

but!!

No matter how hard he tried, the person in front of him didn't even move.

It's as if you have rooted under your feet!

T-1000 was taken aback for a moment and looked at the person in front of him.

He was not surprised.

As an intelligent programmer, he only knows how to perform tasks and has no other feelings.

Since it can't be moved, kill it!

This is the code of conduct for Terminator robots!!

Subsequently.

T-1000's right hand suddenly turned into a sharp blade, piercing towards the heart of the person in front of him.

"Ding!"

The sound of a metal collision appeared.

As if stabbed in the body of steel!

T-1000 was taken aback again.

In his systematic records, the human body is very fragile and does not possess such a powerful body.

next moment.

The man opposite the T-1000 suddenly raised his hand and slapped the T-1000's forehead with a slap.

"Hey!"

A loud voice sounded.

The entire head of the T-1000 was beaten flat by Chen Ye...

It's a real slapped flat, shrunk into a ball.

Not only the head of the T-1000 but also the shoulders and upper body have varying degrees of deformation.

"what!!"

There was a scream from the side.

This is a hot business arcade, and there are many guests around.

Many people have seen with their own eyes that a Chinese person slapped the head of a policeman...

Such a frightening scene scared many guests.

Chen Ye ignored the screaming and escaping guests, and began to use his hands together and slapped T-1000 hard.

T-1000 is a liquid memory metal robot. Regular physical attacks cannot kill him.

Chen Ye didn't plan to kill him either.

He just wanted to shoot the T-1000 in front of him into a ball so that he could easily take it away.

"Kh! Kh!"

With Chen Ye's current strength, even steel can make a hole in one palm.

Liquid metal like T-1000 is not as strong as real steel. In front of Chen Ye, it is just a plasticine. Let Chen Ye ravage it!