Past 'Suri'-Wonder

A strange little girl was wondering the streets of Seoul, ragged clothing and bare foot with only a tethered backpack

  A strange little girl was wondering the streets of Seoul, ragged clothing and bare foot with only a tethered backpack. No one had bothered to help the strange girl. Some were even disgusted by the girl, others gave a look of pity but none bothered to help her. But once someone had the courage to try and aid the child, she would vanish fearing no one thought of good gestures not without something in return.

"Ugh she repulsive."

"Get lost."

"Geez poor kid."

"Damn if you weren't gonna take care of your child the least you could do is put a damn condom on."

The girl didn't mind the responses, she was use to it by now, people think want they want to think it just facts. We all make choices in this life, a choice her unknown abandon parents made. No memory of a father or a mother only a cold dark room she woke up in after searching the place of any signs of life. No memory of her name or who she was, everything to her was blank.

She has been on her own for a year and now strives to survive on her own. She searches through trash and abandoned areas to gather supplies, only enough for her to live off of. Beg for change time to time but never enough. Did favors for strangers once in awhile but only to get chip out of the promised budget.

The girl on her daily rounds encounter a boy about her age, being beat up by some boys that seemed older than the him. Boys gathered in a smaller circle around him punching and kicking the poor kid.

"Freak."

"Get lost."

"Why are you even here? Just die already!"

The boy receiving the painful end of the brutal attacks was defenseless, tears and blood streamed down his face. All of a sudden, a garbage can was toss towards the boys that were attacking him. A girl out of nowhere had saved him. The group of boys yelled and screamed of the impact.

"Leave."

The girl said towards the crowd of boys who a bit older than her and the injured boy. The group glares at the small girl but then laughs.

"You threw that didn't you."

"Your gonna wish you hadn't"

Once one of them reach towards the girl, only for her to react and grab their arm and bent it in the opposite direction. A loud crack sound was heard.

"ARGHHH! AHHHH! MY ARM!!!"

The boy screamed in terror and pain and others stood back in fear and anxiety of this small girl. She didn't have much muscle but it was enough to break the bones of peoples body's. They grabbed their friend and made a run for it leaving the boy they had attack behind on the ground staring at the girl with admiration. She walk near him and kneels before him.

"Are you okay?"

A gentle smile appears on the boys face with gratitude towards her. "I think so. H-How did you do that?" She shrugs in response as she goes by a junk pile near the ally and searches through it. Finding the things she needs, she goes near the boy again with a damage aid kit in her hands.