Jin Seok

In bustling Seoul, Jin Seok felt trapped by his family's expectations of becoming a doctor. Since then his family were known as a very professional doctors.

But one day while Jin Seok was walking home, after a long day of class in college

SUDDENLY a theater employee noticed him on the street and approached him.

"Excuse me young man! Have you... Tried acting before?"

Jin Seok answered confusingly
"No? Why?"

The stranger smiled
"You have an interesting looks in fact, you look like one of the characters we'd be playing in the upcoming theater production."

Jin Seok's heart skipped a beat. Acting was never in his option before. but the stranger's words ignited a spark of curiosity within him.

Thinking to himself, Jin Seok:
"Could this be his chance to break free from the expectations my family has.."

He looked at the worker, and said
"Give me time to think about it"

The worker agreed and gave him the contact to text if he changes his mind

While walking the conversation of the employee and him repeated over and over in his mind. After a long walk
Jin Seok finally reaches his house.

Jin Seok stepped through the doorway,
"I'm home!"

His father's voice echoed from the living room, its tone serious "Ah... Jin Seok."

Jin Seok cautiously made his way into the living room, where his father sat on the couch, his expression unreadable. He braced himself for whatever was to come.

"Yes, father?" he replied, trying to keep his voice steady. Worried about what his father up to.

But before he could fully comprehend what was happening, his father's words hit him like a ton of bricks.

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BRING A LOVER, A GIRL, AT HOME! Are you... Gay!?"

Dad what.. I'm just not ready for a relationship he said after the sudden accusation.

"Then you better bring a girl here!"

The sound of someone's footsteps slowly going down on stairs.

"Calm down honey, our son is just like me!"and laughed Said the mother.

The Father replied
"What just like you? You took a decade to confess your feelings to me!"

"Hey! A woman like me shouldn't be the one who confessed! You dumbhead." -Mother

Can we start eating? Jin Seok brother named Hyeon Seok.

HYEON SEOK
AGE: 16
RELATIONSHIP: BROTHER

Time passed by and Jin Seok was having a great day. Alone in his room at 10pm, the conversation with the employee still hasn't vanished in his mind.

And then he talked to himself: "what if this is the path the right path! To escape the family's expectation!"

"But.. they were a good parent to me not all times sure. But I want to pay them back, and be proud to me."

Not knowing that someone behind the doors heard what he said, his mother.

His mother said "Jin Seok you're still awake? Go to sleep, you have medical exam tomorrow!"

Yes.. mother

12am midnight, the clock keeps ticking but not in its usual rhythm; it's as if it mirrors the nervousness of Jin Seok as he grapples with the decision to accept the role.

"AHH FINE!" Jin Seok realized he said that too loud, but luckily no one heard

He texted the employee who approached him
.......
"Hey, this is me Jin Seok I changed my mind. I'll give theater a chance."

And then he closed his cellphone, lamp lights off, rolled his blanket and slept.