1. See you on Monday.

ANDREA

Today is the day. We will finally move back to Barcelona. I missed Spain so much. Italy is fun, but Barcelona always will be my home.

- Mom, come on! I don't want to miss the plane!

- Relax, Andrea. We have a lot of time left. I know you're excited.

Saying I was exited was not enough.

I finally will meet all my friends. You won't meet him.

I looked at my phone, and saw someone text me. It was Fermin.

When I opened my instagram account, of course I gave him a follow. I will always be them no.1 supporter. He texted me. He remembers me. And since then we were texting and talking a lot. He's like an older brother to me.

amigo👽: today is the day, huh?

andy🤠: yeees. I'm so excited.

amigo👽 : what about meeting today? I know you'll be tired after the flight, but tomorrow I have a game, and I can't.

andy🤠: of course! We can meet at the playground. You remember what one, right?

amigo👽: of course I remember. See you then🫶🏻

I was even more excited. We will finally meet each other.

***

We came out of the plane and I took a deep breath. That's what home smell like. We're in Barcelona.

My dad ordered a taxi, and we were now driving to our home. My parents didn't sell it, when we moved, so now we have a place to stay.

When we arrived and were in the house, I immediately run upstairs. I opened my room, and saw my old dolls, posters, books. Everything was there, no one touched it for all these years. I didn't know I miss it that much.

I came closer to my bed and sat on it. I looked at the shelf and saw some pictures. Of course, there was a picture with me and him.

We were standing at the playground and hugging each other. I had a big smile on my face, so did he. We were just two innocent children enjoying the moment. We didn't know how it would end.

I smiled to myself. These were great memories.

I took my things and started unpacking and packing my old things in boxes. I have to change this room, I'm not 6 any more.

After a while, my room looked more like a 17 years old girl. It still had pink walls, but I actually didn't mind that. I packed almost everything except photos.

It was time to meet with Fermin, so I grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs.

- I'm leaving!

- Where are you going?

My mom asked me.

- I'm going to meet Fermin.

I said with a big smile on my face. She nodded and wished me to have a good time.

I remember all the way to the playground after all these years. I came there after a few minutes and saw Fermin was already there. He was doing something on his phone.

I looked at him. He was all grown up. Not like I remembered him.

- Andrea?

- Ferrr!

I run over to him and give him a huge hug.

- I missed you so much.

- Me too.