getting to know eachother

Max pov:
Great she's my roommie oh well it makes sense but....I....ugh nevermind I can't even think straight do I like her or not it's like a constant loop of questions in my head!ugh why just why did this happen to me out off all people I can't even think fully....
"Hey um max was it...are u okay... like fully cause...like if u aren't, u can tell me, "y/n said as she came into the tent.i did want to tell her the truth, to be honest, but I just couldn't...."yeah iam fine y/n"i just responded, not wanting to have a big deal on me...

Y/n's pov:
I could tell that he was lying so...I just hugged him....the sadest part was that he flinched when I hugged him....I was scared he was also getting hurt so I just didn't question him anymore...and just made him feel safe....but...I just hope it doesn't come to the bit we're I say I was hurt by my parents...."fuck off y/n"max said as he pushed away from the hug....I was kinda hurt by this....so I just went to my side of the room....."sorry.."I say lightly.....

Max's pov:
I could tell I made her upset....but...I just didn't understand what she did what was it. ...I just. ..didn't know what it was....but it did feel warming....so at first I let it happen until I remembered something my dad said...don't be a push over don't cry don't be a baby....so I pushed her away....I feel sorry that I did....and I want to say sorry I just.. I couldn't....I could tell that she fell asleep... she looked adorable...when asleep I have to admit.....