Jr. x Reader - I Really Miss you

"Jr.-oppa!"

I remember the way you used to call my name with that soft angelic voice of yours and your soft embrace. It was one of the moments I treasured the most, those are the moments I knew, I wouldn't let you go, you are the best of the best, no one I've ever had... So when I became an idol, we became so distant, we barely talk any more and you told me, that we can no longer be together, where did we go wrong?   

*Flashback* 

It was our first year in high school. When my eyes caught yours, at that moment, I saw a number of stars, and on that day, I couldn't stop thinking about you. 

"Yah yah! Jr.! What are you looking at?" Snapped out of my thoughts by BamBam, I reverted my eyes from hers, and by her I mean (f/n).... She's a beautiful and shy girl, we barely talked, I didn't know much about her, but I wanted too. 

"What? I wasn't staring at anything?" BamBam gave me a look. 

"No no no, Jr., you were looking at (f/n) weren't you? why don't you talk to her already?" BamBam started to nudge me, it's safe to say that I was starting to get annoyed. 

"Nah, even if i did, I'd just run out of things to talk about and it would become really awkward." BamBam gave me a slight nod. 

"Okay, whatever." The group started talking to each other until the bell rang. Since it was our first year, getting around the building was seriously hard, I had only found out that I was in the same classes as Got7, the name of our so called group. 

"Jeez.... where the hell is this classroom?!" Yugyeom started getting annoyed, I stared at the map and didn't pay much attention to whatever was in front of me, I bumped into someone.

"Ah!" I heard a thump in front of me and when I opened my eyes, it was her. I got into panic mode and stumbled to help her up.

"Oh my god (f/n)-ah, I'm so sorry!" I held out my hand and she took hold if it, her hand was soft and small, and it fitted perfectly in my hands. She only smiled and waved it off.

"Ani... It's okay." Got7 and I stood there awkwardly, I noticed I was still holding her hands. I quickly let go. 

"Um.... are you also looking for your classroom?" She asked me with that soft voice of hers, my heart melted, I could hear some of the guys sigh as well. She's too perfect. 

"Y-yeah. Have you found yours?" I scratched the back of my head sheepishly

"Not really, this place is so big, ahaha." We both stood in awkward silence, until a senior walked up to us.

"Oh hey, what are you kids doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?"He stood beside (f/n), and she looked up at him. 

"Oh, um, yes, we don't really know where we are at the moment." The senior laughed and told us to follow him. (f/n) was also in my class. 

After that, we kept talking to each other and became really close friends.

*Time skip - 3 years later* 

"Call me oppa...."

"No"

"Please?" 

"No Jr. , I am not calling you oppa." 

"Awww come on pleaseeeeeee?????" 

It had been 3 years, our friendship is pretty tight, I was at her house, but right now I can tell she wants to punch me. I've been trying to get her to call me oppa, but it isn't quite working. So them I had and idea. While she was looking to other way, I pounced on her.