Chapter 2: Alone but Found

At first, it was like how your mind couldn't sense or register anything, only clinging onto its last memories, a huff escaped from his lips as [Name] tried to wake up, but he can't, he struggled. Wince, tried to wiggle, and every which ways for his body to move and even make his first turn, to draw his breath.

But nothing.... It was all still, like how he heard from coma patient about the various and different symptoms, his mind might be able to think, to be able to understand only limited outside information, but either way, he can't scream, as if he didn't have a mouth.

At first he tried to wake himself up, maybe try to get his brain to do something, but again, nothing.

[Name] felt bored already, he could see nothing, he could hear the sounds of what seems to be a breeze..... or a bit hot as the time ticked on....

His body, he can't feel his legs in the sense that he couldn't feel them, literally. Like they disappear or missing from his sockets. Almost like he was in a ball, or an egg.

[Name] felt frustrated during the time he felt like he couldn't move in this womb like state, but in a womb, a being could move around, it just felt like he was trapped.

The time [Name] felt like he was gonna go insane, he found that it was just, fine, his mind was sane, well as sane as it could be considering all of his senses were numb on him.

It felt like waiting at a dentist appointment...... in his personal obvious opinion........

It felt lonely without Yuki and Irma, he felt himself somber as he worried for their safety, not knowing where they could be, maybe they were trapped like him? Or somewhere trying to find him.

As what it felt like hours in his mind, he tried to figure out for himself on why he was in a coma like state, maybe because of that hot pain? An obvious choice.... Maybe kidnapped or put on drugs?

[Name] felt himself groaning inwardly as he was bored, trying to count down the seconds, sing a goofy childhood tune, music he could remember to his tastes, or at least try to get rid of that annoying mind ad that pops up that were such an ear worm it made him boil with hatred for the accursed idea of why greedy game or any type of corporation would put up ads in videos.

But as the time passed, [Name] found himself tired, he wanted to sleep, but how long was he awake for? He couldn't know..... but an instinctive feeling nagged at him that it had been longer than he had expected.....

As the flow of time seemed to register his mind, it felt like hours, first it was scorching heat, but suddenly a chill went down his spine... a breeze tickled him, but his eyes remained closed, oblivious to the world as it changed around him.....

How could he not? The lure of sleep hanged heavily as it engulfed him, his dreams were of his siblings, he could hear his sister, and his older sibling, maybe not too far gone, only faint murmurs of their memory.... Or maybe a collective thought of being trapped.

Sometimes he hear voices of someone, other people, as if they were trying to get through to him and be able to make contact with him, to learn about him.

[Name] expected another staring off into the void. Until he noticed that he could see, but he couldn't do anything, only watch, he saw only a deserted ice wasteland of an endless blizzard, frozen corpses and large shards of ice.

He couldn't help but think that the sight was familiar, but the lure of sleep once again faintly echoed so sweetly, the sleeping beauty returned to his slumber, his senses tingle with soft joy of returning to the grandeur landscape that was the dreams.