Chapter 2- SIGH GUY

~Mihika's POV ~

After 10 minutes I reached the building and what I saw made my eyes go widder and widder..........

The school gate was CLOSED!

"OH NO, what the hell!" I said grabbing the iron bars of the gate.

"Please I can't miss the school today. Oh God what do I do now!?" Saying this I paused and a long sigh left my mouth and I lowered my head.

"I guess I'm always gonna be this unlucky throughout my whole damn life!" I lifted my face and something caught my eyes that made my lips turn into a smirk.

"I guess God's on my side today." I said to myself and passed a grinned smile to the wall a metre away from me which can be climbed over easily, it's just 6'5 or something I guess.

"Ha ha ha . I'll reach my class no matter what." My mind said and I nodded to its thoughts.

I reached near the wall placing my hands over its top and while trying to put my feet on the nearest stones and cracked spaces on the wall I tried to push myself upward........... But failed.
"It seemed easy then why I'm not able to do it."
I tried again and finally lifted up a bit. I raised one of my knees placing it on the top of the wall, "Hashhhh, success." I said happily while throwing my hands in the air,"yess...."

But it seemed like I celebrated too early .
Suddenly I got disbalanced and my whole body bent towards the road outside the school, making my spectacles landing on the ground, no I'm not a nerd! I just have a weak eyesight thanks to my mobile phone.
Shake it off

"Shit, you're gonna get hurt badly this time." My heart said.
I closed my eyes and screamed a little bit hoping that it's gonna hurt for sure but .......

Wait....
What is this thing?

I slowly opened by eyes and noticed that one of my feet landed on something.

"Could you please mind moving your freaking foot from there!"
The owner of that thing said in a manly and annoying voice.

"Oh God, I'm safe.Hey, would you please help me get down."
I felt him sighing and moving his thing from below my foot. I hurriedly placed it more strongly there making him stop in his way.
"Can't you just help me, how rude of you."
He sigh again and decided to help me finally.

"Okay , but remove your filthy foot from my head first." He said controlling his anger and making me look closer to my foot only to realise , damn my foot landed on his HEAD!
"Oh my God, I'm really sorry." I moved my foot making myself sit balancedly on the wall top, hanging both on my knees together to his side.

"Hand over your bag first."
"Here you go." I said throwing it on him. And opened my arms like a kid to let him take me off this freaking wall.
To which, he sighed, AGAIN, Why do he sigh too much? He slid the bag on his one shoulder.And,
He hold my calves between his chest and arms ,slowly getting me down.
Maybe he didn't realised that he did it way too fast for which my body wasn't ready to react normally.
"Ahhh". I flinched and grabbed his hair tightly making him groan a little.
His arms disconnected making me land on the ground thankfully I didn't get hurt.

There was dust all over my clothes which I cleaned by patting on it. I noticed my specs lying over nearby ,I smiled ,grabbing them quickly and sliding it over my ears and putting it up on my nose.
"Hasshhhh, finally!"
I turned to only look at a 6 feet tall guy standing in front of me, damn he's so freaking tall!!! Did he take COMPLAN from the day he was born??

"What a great start for the day!" He whispered a lil louder making me get out of my thoughts.

"Oh thankyou so much for helping me.And," I moved near him lifting up my body on my toes and patting his head in order to clean it, ".... Sorry for the trouble."
He spanked my hand.