chapter 1 (2)

👋 Hello guys
I know that I am giving you a very late update 😅.

Actually I am busy watching cricket and reading different books so I forgot to write my own story 😔😁

Guys I notice one thing that you are doing a silent reading 😤 why???
Please vote also for the story.
__________________________________

Naksh's POV:-

I am staring at that boy and thinking about why his happiness disappeared after seeing me??

I noticed that now it's an awkward silence, So I try to break it by giving compliments about painting.

I said," Aapki panting bhut acchi hai, lagta hai bhut maan laga ke banai hai aap ne".

(I said,"Your painting is very
nice, it seems you have made it
with a lot of attention.")

And after giving the compliment, I expected some answer from the boy in front of me but he was looking at me quietly.

I thought there was something which was bothering him , then his friend hit him softly from behind and said in gestures that he is telling you something.

On getting the signal from his friend, he understood what he had to do and said, "Slightly, J j... Ji, I have made it myself and the thhhan... thank you for your compliment."

I could not understand why he was so afraid of me and why he was hesitant while talking to me.

Seeing this silence I asked again "Aap ka naam kya hai ? Kya aap bhi is hi college me padhte hai??"
(" What is your name? Do you also study in this college??")

Before I could ask any more questions , " That boy's friend said, Yes his name is Ishaan and I am Raghav and we do study in this college ."
Raghav waved to me a bye and said bye, and took Ishan with him. Let's go quickly, it is getting late.

Now I am just a clueless person and thinking about what just happened to me .
And I spoke to myself softly, "Ajeeb hai lekin jo bhi hai , banega to aap mera hi "with side smirk 😼.
("It's strange but whatever it is, you will be mine."side smirk 😼.)

Ishan's POV -:

My painting accidentally slipped from my hand and went on the road and a car was also coming in front and I felt that my hard work was going to waste and I did not want to see this, so I closed my eyes.

But then Raghav said,Look your painting was saved, and I was so happy but then I saw a boy with 'kanji ankhon wala person' ('The person with blue tinted eyes') there , and my voice stopped coming out, my heart was beating very fast, I did not know what was happening to me.

And when I realized that this is none other than Naksh, I was very shocked at what the hell he was doing here.

Is he also in the 2nd year and what is he doing on my campus, is he also studying Fine Arts?

"I said he is my senior ? And if he
is then what would I do. God
you have reminded me of many old things for today, now don't make him my mentor please" I
prayed to God.

------

After being dragged by Raghav
I get to my classroom and, I am sitting with Raghav. I think he had noticed that something was going on in my mind.

At this moment Raghav asks, is he the boy from your school? He was going to become a part of your family, hence you stopped thinking about him. But you still want him, right?

I say a little shyly, ' kya kuch bhi' ('what rubbish'), I don't want him at all. It was just a attraction. But deep down I also know that it was not only attraction.

**********"""""""**********"""""""

Abhiraj was parking his car and all the girls were looking at his looks and gossiping and now he has become accustomed to all these things and he does not like all this at all.

When he took off his helmet it seemed as if the girl had gone mad but he did not pay attention to these.

But his two best friends were always ready to tease him, it's not that they don't love him but they enjoy pulling his leg.

After seeing all this, a voice came from behind " Raja saahab aap log bahut sari raaniyaa rakh sakate ho to rakh lo, vasie bhi bahut saari ladakiya aap ke peechhe paagal hain" ("King sahab, if you can keep many queens then do so, anyway many girls are crazy about you") Said by laughing Reyansh.

Reyansh and Satya made fun of him and started clapping and laughing like crazy.

Abiraj gently hit them both on the head and said, "You both can make fun of me because you don't know anything else."

Both of them pushed him
forward and said softly, "Jaaa na tu, don't let us learn , your companionship since childhood, we know what you know.

Both of them didn't push him intentionally but he ended up colliding with some boy. Due to which the box fell from the boy's hand and the entire medicine fell from it.

That boy looked at Abhiraj with great anger because of him he was going to be late. He immediately started putting all the medicines in the box.

He got up everything and looked at Abhiraj and asked, don't you have to say anything to me with anger and with a question mark on his face?

Abhiraj said with an expressionless face, "No".

The boy standing in front of me started to speak.,,
"Don't you feel that you should say sorry to me, on top of that you are already boasting about your theft"

How shameless you are, even after hearing so much you are still standing like that and haven't even said sorry yet.

"Kya samjhta ho tum khud ko hn,, kahi ka raja ho? Ye college tumhare baap ka hai,aur tum yaha ke malik ho , jo abhi Tak tumse ek sorry nhi bola ja Raha hai."
("What do you think of yourself, are you a king? This college belongs to your father and you are the owner here and you still haven't said a single sorry to me.")
Anyway, I don't have time to waste on you, you spoilt child of a rich father.

The boy pushed me hard and started walking away.

Now I couldn't bear it any more, especially after what he did to me.
I put my hand on his shoulder and he could not do anything because of that box.

I said to him," Hey be careful about what you are saying and to whom you are saying it."

That boy gave me a befitting reply without even waiting for a second. Mr unknown, whoever you are, we will fight later because I don't have both the time and the mood right now. Having said this, he jerked my hand very forcefully and made it fall.
And he started going away from there.

I shouted out loud," YOU BASTARD".

"You bastard square" his voice comes from a short distance away.

I shouted again, "I will see you later."

The voice came again, "Let's see, I will also wait."

___________________________________

Guy's Congratulations because we completed 1k reads in our book 🥳.

Also guys show some of your love by giving votes.