Surprise

The reception was beautiful. It was an outside wedding. Me and Owen were sitting at a table watching everyone have fun when my dad gets up to say something, "Liz congratulations on the wedding. Also I know you were sad with Lex leaving and all and Owen being sad that Blue went with her. So if you gladly follow me."
We got up and started to follow my dad. I was wearing a shirt dress for the reception since it was hot. We were following my dad when we come upon Lex's enclosure. At first we don't see anything but then we Lex and Blue come into view. Lex was wearing a little tux and I started to laugh. Blue was wearing a veil. I started to laugh even more. "Thank you dad. It's the best wedding present you could ever get me."
"Thank you Alan for getting Blue back especially like that."
We laughed when tears came into my eyes. I opened the door to go in and Lex greeted me with a little nudge. "Nice to see you too." I go up to Blue, "Hey Blue you are the most beautifulest bride I have ever seen." I laugh. Then I go back with my dad. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Dad I barely noticed how did you get them here?"
"A pig and a cow."
"Dad I barely noticed my experience nearly turned into your's." He laughs a little, "Yeah and luckily Ian doesn't have a scratch on him."
"Dad will I always be your little dinosaur princess?"
"Of course you will-" He grabs my hand and leads me to Owen, "But your his Queen now." I take Owens hand, "The two most important men on the most important day of my life."
Claire comes up to me, "Um you might like the news so they left me the park and I want you back to run it with Owen."
"Of course I'll do it Claire."
"But I'm under management."
"Yeah typical."
I hug Claire and she walks off. We were walking off when Lex roars and Blue lets out a call. I turn back and smile. I walk to the beach to see the sunset. Owen wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek, "How's life Mrs.Grady?"
"Great how's life for you Mr.Grady?"
"Just got even better."
Jurassic World will now be turned into a sanctuary.