Love Like Magic// Prologue

My name is Violet Pine. I'm starting my 6th year at Hogwarts, pretty big deal. My 5th year was pretty crazy. There were good parts. I tried out for the quidditch team and made it. I made some friends, yay me. Turns out my brother wasn't dead, thank god. Finally, I got a boyfriend. Yeah, you heard me. I GOT A BOYFRIEND!! His name is Oliver Wood. He plays quidditch, has a great personality, and quite the charmer. He stands up for me, calls me 'm'lady,' and is just down right a great person. Although with the ups, came the downs. Long story short, I had a crazy ex boyfriend who tried to kill me and Oliver, several times. In the end, Oliver jumped into a lake, trying to kill himself. He didn't die that day, but still was dying. One day, he went to the hospital. They thought it would be his final moments. But, they worked all through the night, and he's fine. My family moved in with his and we're just having a great time. The next year is approaching, fast. I'm a little nervous. Stephen can't leave 'cause his uncle is the Minister of Magic, yay. But Oliver told me this year won't be like the last. He told me he'd keep Stephen away from me. I know that Oliver wants to make that promise, but it doesn't always happen. If he can't, I can. I will make this year different.

Welcome to 'Love Like Magic!' I am so excited to write this sequel. There will be a lot more stuff jammed into this one. If you have any ideas on how you want this to go, I'm all ears. I need inspiration!!!!! So, I hope you enjoy! All the love <3 -Abby