SONGFIC! YAY! (HikaNeko)

A/N: *sigh* I know that I promised more pairings, but this is my favourite, so deal with it. There will probably be more HikaNeko than all of the other pairings combined. XD Aaand... I have been obsessed with writing songfics as of late. Song: Crime and Punishment by DECO*27 (JoyDreamer cover) Also, TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE!

Hey you, if you had the ears that I have, then I would 

Sing you a song from my heart but I just wonder if you'd hear me?

Umehito sighed as he watched the Host Club from his doorway to the Black Magic Club. Tamaki had been asked to play the piano, and had agreed. Meanwhile, Hikaru and Kaoru were sitting at their table playing out their incestuous twins act with the piano music in the background making it seem like a scene from a movie.

Hey you, if you had the heart that I have, then I would 

Flood you with all of my love but I wonder if you'd feel me?

He smiled bitterly as he saw the guests squealing about how cute it was. He knew that it was just an act, but he felt a pang of jealously every time they got too close for comfort.

"But is it just an act?" A voice in the back of his head hissed.

He shook his head. He knew that it was. It was just his own paranoia, right?

Hey, if you'll hate me at some point, I might as well just 

Kill myself and save me from this misery

'CauseIf I cannot earn your love, you don't need me at all, at all, at allBaah~

Unable to watch anymore, he crept back into his club room. He pulled Beelzenef from his pocket hesitantly.

"What's wrong with me?" He muttered.

"Everyone in the Host Club hates you. Why should Hikaru be any different?" He thought he heard Beelzenef say.

"No... no, he can't hate me!"

"Everyone hates you, Nekozawa. You don't do anything productive. You can't even go out in sunlight! You're altogether worthless."

 Hey you, "If only you had", it won't get me moving 

But I would not move ahead even if I just could

After a few weeks had passed, Umehito came to realise that if Hikaru didn't care about him, there was nothing that he could do about it. Nevertheless, he couldn't stop thinking about the twin.

"Do it slow" + "How do we?" + "Ready go" = And I'm gone 

I would not play with a knife, but there's no choice, it's my life 

'Cause if I were to decline, I'd really not be worth a thing 

In your eyes, not a thing, demise

Despite his hatred of it, Umehito still found himself watching Hikaru and Kaoru's act from the doorway. His eyes widened and quickly shut tightly when he saw them kiss. He slammed the door shut, not caring if anyone heard it. Trembling with anger and pain, he curled up in the corner and cried.

Hey, if I'll hate you at some point, you might just love the me 

But it no longer cares about your feelings 

She that needs you now is gone, she is forever gone, she's gone 

Hey you, it hurts, you know

After a few hours of sobbing alone, Umehito realised that it was late and the Host Club was probably closed. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes until he calmed down. He suddenly remembered something that his maid had said once.

"People want what they can't have."

He stared at the ground in thought and smiled slightly.

 Hey you, if you had the ears that I have, then I would 

Sing you a song from my heart but I just wonder if you'd... 

Hey you, if you had the heart that I have, then I would 

Flood you with all of my love but I wonder if you'd...

The next day, Umehito crept into the Host Club. He hadn't been noticed yet, so he watched Hikaru and Kaoru. They were acting out their parts again, but it didn't bother him anymore. It would all be fixed soon enough.

 I don't need to reach your ears you are defending 

I don't need to fill your heart, this is my ending 

All I need is all the pain hidden inside you 

That's my only way to mend, in the end

Gathering his courage, he gripped the knife in his pocket tightly. He stood up and called out to the Host Club with a smile on his face.

"I would like to thank Hitachiin Hikaru for inspiring me to do this."

Murmurs of confusion turned into shrieks of horror as he lifted the knife and buried it into his throat. The smile never left his face as he fell to the ground. Just before his vision faded, he saw Hikaru looking at him in horror, tears appearing in the corners of his eyes. Good. Now he can see how it feels.