Chapter 7 - beach

It was time for them to eat. Prim and Tu was preparing the food. Winny and Phuwin was the one cooking. "That smells delicious Phuwin!" Tu tapped Phuwin's shoulder. "Oh! Looks like everyone's tired." Tu looked at the people who were finished swimming and playing. "I've had enough! It's so cold now!" Ford shouted and ran to the fire. "Guys let's eat now! I'm so hungry already!" Prim said and sat. Everyone sat too and they started eating. "Dang this are so delicious!" Mark said. "By the way, Gem can you tell us what happened earlier? Pond?" Phuwin said this and Gemini dropped his spoon. "Oh, it's nothing. The fuss was nonsense." Gemini said, saying it awkwardly picking up his spoon. "It looks like you were hiding something." Phuwin looked at Gemini suspiciously. "Pond I'll leave this to you."
Gemini stands up and left immediately. "What?!" Phuwin looked at Pond. He sighed. "It was all nonsense buffalo. You don't need to worry." Pond smiled and Phuwin smiled forcefully. All of them continued eating and chattering.

Gemini immediately goes to the washing area. He saw that there are so many leftover plates that didn't got wash. He sighed and decided to washed it.
Fourth finished eating and he decided to go to the washing area. He saw that Gemini wasn't there and the sink was clean. So he washed all of that? Wow... He looked around his surrounding, no signs of Gemini. "Hey Fourth! Oh my god! Why is this place so clean?!" Pahn arrived. "I guess Gemini decided to clean this place." Fourth laughed. "By the way, do you know any place here that Gemini likes?" Pahn decided to wash her own plate. "Hmmm... not sure about this one. I once saw him walking in the sand but it was so far! I only recognized him because of his clothes. I think I saw him this afternoon. I think there?" Pahn said pointing a place. "Thank you Pahn." Fourth said and left. "Your welcome!"