Chp-4.Muddled thoughts of Rudra

Rudra's Pov

Something's very strange today. In the morning when I woke up and stood by the window, the gush of breeze seemed to convey some newness, some strange feelings to me.
My racing heart is also messing up with me- I blurted out everything to Dadi.

Dadi assured me- everything's gonna be okay and rest leave in the hands of supreme powers.

Stepping out of the car me and Dadi were climbing the stairs.

With each step my condition worsened inside. My heart was beating at such a faster rate as if it'd break through my ribcage and that restlessness was back again. My eyes were searching for some peace.

As the main hall above the stairs was nearing,the sunrays seemed to focus at one particular place.

My steps halted,my racing heart stopped for a fraction of second dismissing the possibility of bursting of my ventricles ....and that restlessness seemed to disappear completely. Literally everything else seemed blurry infront of me except....

My eyes glued at a girl in a white attire with long black braided hairs who was sitting on the floor. Though I could only see her back but I felt some kind of unknown attraction towards her. The purpose of my visit flew out of my mind and something was creating an unknown pull towards her just like the opposite ends of magnet.

"Yehi khada rahega yah phir andar bhi jayega"

Huh! My trance broke due to Dadi's intervention.

Kuch nhi... chaliye.

I was walking behind Dadi.

The moment I stepped aside that girl I could see her beautiful natural face as pure as the driven snow and absolutely different from all those gold diggers around who just cover up their faces with layers of make up and throw themselves on me just for mere money and fame but there was something wrong,her face was glistening cz of tear. Her eyes were closed but tears were continuously rolling down and because of that few strands of her hair got stuck on her face making patterns and almost covering it.

I was still not able to see her face clearly and this made me more curious.

Who the hell on earth is this girl who's making Rudra Shekhawat feel restless and literally snatched his breath.

I felt a pang seeing her weeping badly while joining hands.

She seems too pure and naive to get hurt and weep like this helplessly.
At that moment I just wanted to take her in my arms and protect and hide her from this cruel world.

Uggghh!! What the hell is wrong with me!??? Why am I thinking such absurd things,never in my 28 years of life I've felt something like this...

Shrugging off my thoughts,I looked forward and joined my hands while Dadi was doing Puja with the help of priest.

After finishing the puja Dadi and I turned to return and exactly at that moment the surreal beauty opened her big doe, tear streaked eyes and this is when

Brown iris met with my black ones and once again I was awestruck.

She stood up, wiped her tears and removed the hair strands and finally I was able to see who the mysterious girl was behind the curtain of long hairs.

"Doll" .. this word slipped from my mouth without even realising.

She appeared like a doll to me,too innocent- naive, her eyes as if painted. Her figure,her hair,her natural red lips,her nose with red tip
due to crying, everything made her appear as a doll to me.

Suddenly Dadi called her and she turned back towards us as she was already on her way to the exit door.

With slow steps she was coming towards us and I could get her mild babyish body essence which is making my heart flutter and making me feel like pulling her into my arms and cuddle till eternity.