Get through it, togther

⚠️tw: Ed (specify- anorexia)⚠️ please do not read if you get triggered from this also this may not be to accurate because iver never writen abt an ed so bare with me
Requested by- SfwAgereAndMore239
Summary:vaggie is anorexic and Charlie and recently found out and is trying to help them eat but it makes vaggie overwhelmed so she runs away Charlie has to find them and comfort them after realising what she did might've been too preasureing or overwhelming
_____________________________________

Eating was hard.

Vaggie didn't know why, after every time she ate she felt disgusting and disappointed. She didn't know why even back when she was alive this happened (I hc she was once alive) it happened in heaven too and now it's happening here too. I guess some habits stuck with you for life. She just felt a discomfort with their body. Their weight... She didn't know why but it just somehow started happening at first it was just eating less, then skipping a meal, skipping two meals to the point of where she'd eat nothing for the whole day maybe just the smallest thing but that's it. Anything else should make them feel so disgusted. It didn't help with their sensory issues and having a limited amount of safe foods.

Even those were starting to seem hopeless. What made the whole situation worse. Charlie found out. It felt like all of heaven hell and earth crumpled when Charlie eventually found out. She knew Charlie would find out but she just didn't expect it so soon and quickly. Knowing how sweet and kind Charlie is she'd probobly also try help them with this somehow. Vaggie loves that about her but sometimes she can be a bit too... pushy with it. She knows Charlie would be doing this for the best but still it really wouldn't help nothing could really help them now. This was a horrible habit she's had their whole life!

It was another day of that habit not being able to stop.

„Vaggie"

„Yes"

„Have you eaten today like acctually eaten proper food not just cucumber or something like that"

„..."

„Vaggie this isn't healthy please"

„Charlie it fine, I swear this is normal well atleast for me I've been dealing with this for ages I'll be fine I swear"

„how do I know that how will I be sure"

„I- I don't know"

„ vaggie please just-„

Vaggie didn't know why but this food thing was so annoying when would this stop, would it ever stop. She couldn't take it anymore so she legged it and ran away she just simply had enough of this. She felt their eyes pricking with tears. Why was this overwhelming her to the point of tears? She didn't know she wasn't even exactly prosesssing where their legs were taking them.

Once she took a minute to have a deep breath and sort of ground themselves enough so she could know here she is. She was somewhere where she'd retreat in the start of th hotel and before they started the hotel in a nice right space but not too tight where it felt she was being caned in on. No one knew where this was apart from Charlie but it has been ages since she'd hidden in here so maybe Charlie would forget too. Then If Charlie does then she'd be able to come out when she's finally ready.

A few minutes passed possibly fifteen minutes but vaggies breathing still wasn't steady and she felt like she was getting upset again and that it was getting worse.

It felt like the walls were caving in on them again it felt like she couldn't breathe like she couldn't breathe. Fuck it she couldn't breathe and and. Finally she somehow managed to breathe and now more tears were flowing and she was crying really loud. Shit their cover was blown anyone could find them here. From the panic of realising that's she could be found in a vunrable state like this she starting banging their head against the wall. It was nice, comforting even.

Then there was someone approaching not that vaggie knew she was too busy being stressed out. Taking but it was muffled so muffled in vaggies hearing. Then vaggie was about to bang their head against the wall again but the person managed to stop them and held their hands firmly. She could sort of make out what the person was saying. Then she realised the person was Charlie. Shit. It's Charlie ther person she had just ran away from.

"Breathe in and breathe out"

Charlie was doing exaggerating breathing to help ground them and it worked.

"Vaggie I'm sorry I realised I was being a bit pushy and overwhelming to you and this is probobly also a really sesnative topic that you don't want to define you as a person so I'm sorrry"

"Charlie it's fine I know you always do what you think is the best for people it's one of the things I love about you too but I'm sorry too for running off"

No response. Charlie leaned into vaggie and they both started hugging each other. Today wasn't the best but they got through it together and at least they hugged and talked it out.

"I love you vaggie"

"I love you to mi amor"
_____________________________________

I finished this fic as k said o haven't written about and ed before so this may not be 100% accurate but ye. Also writing this is making me miss my partner sm😔
Also happy pride month guys and also who's taking part of lesbian apocalypse I am and it's my first time but it's supper fun and I'm enjoying it so far
Anyways stay awesome pookies
Word count: 958