8.

DENISE ROSE BANKS21 years oldLos Angeles, California

DENISE ROSE BANKS
21 years old
Los Angeles, California.
______________________

DENISE applied her lipgloss once more to her lips grabbing her Versace glasses along with her purse as she has a hosting at club karma tonight. Bringing her boyfriends along with her since they didn't want her out by herself.

She seen Harlem enter the room wearing, matching Louis vuttion hoodie and shorts with air Jordan 8 retro 2015 sneakers. She licked her lips, and he smiled as he kissed them.

"You look so sexy." She spoke, he blushed instantly as he sat right by her. Before she saw Dayvon come out the room as well, Louis vuttion shirt, with Amiri white jeans and lv trainer sneakers as he sat on the other side of her kissing her lips.

"You look so handsome daddy." She spoke, dayvon's dick immediately rising and she noticed as he turned his head the opposite way not wanting to meet her stare before Kemari made his way out the room too.

He wore moncler genius jacket, with a white t-shirt under it. His ksubi black jeans, and his white air forces 1s. He held a stacked of cash, walking towards Denise kissing her lips.

"You so pretty." He mumbled kissing her lips several times, as she blushed. Before he made his way to the garage.

Denise followed behind him along with the other two before he chose to drink the Bentley, she hopped inside the back with Dayvon as Harlem smacked his lips hopping in the front.

"Hey Pa." He mumbled to Kemari kissing his lips as he smiled.

"Wassup handsome." He spoke, making Harlem blush as he turned on his favorite song by Dayvon: Back again.

I ain't tryna squash no beef, nigga (squash no beef, nigga)
We into it 'til you die, real street nigga (real street nigga)
At yo' funeral, I might just slide, rest in pee, nigga (rest in pee, nigga)
Shoot up everybody that's outside
I bet Wooski feel this one (boom-boom, boom-boom)
I bet Wooski still twitchin' (damn, damn-damn)
He changed, somethin' different
I got clips like Mel Gibson (yeah)
All full, none of them empty (grrah, grrah)
I know niggas scared to come around when I pop out outside (I know it)
I done gave niggas whole head starts (what?)
Still I hawk 'em down (boom, boom)

Denise held dayvon hand as he laid his head on her boobs, using his other hand to massage one making her smile.

"Can I do some for you ma?" He whispered making her nod as he pulled her black skirt down a bit, she was about to say something but he hushed her quickly.