CHAPTER VI

Wat's POV,
"Hoi",Tine yelled.

" Hey", I replied back.

Yes ,we were in the stage where we greet each other.

He took his seat beside me and started to stare at me.

I gulped- " W-What?"

"Well, why are you so handsome?" Tine asked.

"W-What?" I gulped again and I was sure that my cheeks were all red by then.

"Hahaha. I was just teasing. Geez, its so easy to make you blush pretty boy", Tine laughed.

" Not funny", I Scoffed and turned away.

"Aww are you angry? Don't be pls. Anyways, do you have time after classes today? I found you really interesting and wanted to have a startover. So wanna go to club with me?", Tine asked with his puppy eyes.

" Are you hitting on me?",I asked with a straight face but I could already feel the butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

"WHAT? Absolutely not", Tine half yelled and half whispered the words.

" You could have just said that you wanted to ask me out on date", I shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"What noooo. You got me all wronggg", Tine yelled and this was my time to laugh at him.

" Heh.Now who is the one who gets baffled as soon as he gets teased, huh?" I smirked and he pouted like a silly bunny.

Now who is the one who gets baffled as soon as he gets teased, huh?" I smirked and he pouted like a silly bunny

Well that, melted my hurt. He looked so damn cuteee.

I shook my head at his silliness and tried so shake of that bizzare feeling and continued.

" Then you got a dare , didn't you? " I suspiciously stared at him because well, he was looking suspicious since he was not a person to ask me out out of nowhere.

He gulped and nodded " Yes but I really want to know u too."

I stared into his eyes and could feel that he was genuine.

I nodded after a moment and his eyes instantly perked up and he smiled like a cute bunny and I really fell in love with his smile.