Snake pit

‼️NOTICE‼️: Please let me know if you see any sort of mistakes or things that don't exactly make sense - I had to edit this rather fast as I was tired but wanted to make the deadline and I had to cut three scenes from it as it was too long.

5569 Words

"Guard your left you idiot" Willie raised his voice at Marcus smacking him on the back of the head.

"There are more important things to life than guarding my left, like babies getting killed and endangered species" Marcus complained, though he did in fact guard his left like Willie suggested.

"You don't need to make everything into some sort of activist speech when you aren't doing shit" Willie scoffed "Little boy, big words yet no change".

Marcus scoffed "It's a step by step process, you're a pacifist you get it"

Before he could respond to Marcus' snide remark the door swung open, too which Willie quickly stood up and Marcus scrambled to turn off the video game.

"You got my money punk?" Willie hissed, changing his demeanour so he wouldn't lose his reputation.

"I have a dime," Marcus responded, slightly confused yet holding up a coin.

"I don't want your dime, I want my two dollars." Willie scoffed "I'll come back later Arguello". With that he left, pushing past shabnam.

"Borrowing money from The First World Order, You're an idiot. Their interest rates are very steep." Shabnam shook his head, Sorting through the things on his desk in a weak attempt to seem busy in front of Marcus.

"Hey I'm sorry about your mum's dildo thing, it was uh-" He started, unsure on how to finish his sentence without getting into a very awkward conversation.

"Would you like an out for this conversation?" Shabnam asked snootily, his nose practically turned up.

"Yes very much thankyou" He responded, sighing and leaning back in his chair. Relaxed.

"Don't worry, I forgive you it's not your fault we go to school with a bunch of power hungry idiots" Shabnam shrugged.

"You're a rat, as in no affiliation. Rats are the first of their family to attend kings. Everyone else is a legacy, as you can imagine it is a legacy they have received from their parents who went to this school, to be just as violent and vulgar as them." Shabnam explained to Marcus as they walked through chaotic halls of destruction.

"You are about to walk through the tradition where legacies prank the rats, It happens every year. You have Saya's crew, Kuroki. Willies crew, First world order. Chicos crew, Soto Vatos. Jonathan's crew, Hessians although they basically only smoke weed. Viktors crew, the KGB. Brandys crew, The Dixie mob. Finally The Preps, my crew, sons of nasa workers etcetera" Shabnam unnecessarily elaborated, It was clear to Marcus that everyone wanted to kill each other. Maybe not that clear.

"Killer, I've entered the dark ages" Marcus joked, though he wasn't half wrong. As they continued to walk a boy bumped into Shabnam, evidently on purpose.

"Watch it you shithead" The guy spat as Shabnam, though it was clear he was bling, Metaphorically.

"You need to start standing up for yourself, people will push you around your whole life if you don't" Marcus stated, as if he was giving shabnam a pep talk "You'll become a prostitute" He smiled jokingly.

"Thankyou Marcus but I am perfectly capable of forming my own revenge plans," Shabnam said rather poshly "Everyone here will work for me one day".

Just then there was a scream, Or as I liked to call it 'The start'. Billy had been the victim of the first prank, as per every year he had been here so far. He was very easy to surprise.. Mouse trap in the lockers.