•18 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 _

[ Past continue. ]

Taemoor's pov:-
he saw me, I saw him, he got up when I came, who was talking to my father before I reached. he smiled but I couldn't smile.

Faraz.

He came to me while greeting me he hugged me and I Hugged him back. But I was still trying to believe that

Still she didn't come.

"Man ! Taemoor what is this You have completely disappeared, there is no trace of you. Wanted to meet you for a long time but you never showed up."

he happily told me that. I tried and smiled then I said before motioning him to sit down." I was just caught up in a lot of work and you tell me how you remembered me.?"

He sat down so I did . Before Faraz could say My father happily said.

"Taemoor he's here to give you invitation about his marriage. " And then I remembered that he had said that I would get married after four years and four years had already passed Then I remember the moment when he said I want to get married soon but the girl is still young and how bad my condition became on that time how I rushed out myself on that day to just find out that the girl shouldn't be she. my heart still beats that day like before, and always because of Faraz.

I don't know why but I pressed my lips into thin layer maybe somewhere I was smiling on my thoughts for her. like, How much I thought I had changed myself but

I'm still the same for her. Concern.

"Wow congratulations, this is very happy news." I put my hand on his shoulder and pressed him, he also smiled, and said," I invited you four years ago and thought I should remind you."

My father smiled and then the servant brought him some accessories and tea etc. when I said, "well done. because I had forgotten. " He laughed and said while taking a sip of tea," the groom himself has come to invite the honorable people so that your absence won't diminish the glory of my wedding."

My mother also sat and chuckled, "son, we will definitely come to your wedding, may Allah bless you with good luck, BTW what are you doing?"

"Ameen. Aunty I am doing doctorate Taemoor was with me in Oxford Hey Taemoor, is it true I heard you have been disbarred from_"

Author POV:-
"Yes I have been disbarred from the law. Why, how, when, leave it just be happy it's your happiness time." Taemoor said not letting him more draw in this matter. Faraz also got confused on this like how. Taemoor was so intelligent on his profession how firm he was in his work he used to stay awake in nights to just get proper education about law. He was witness of Taemoor's hard work he couldn't neglect the news and his hard work behind the success. But

He wanted to ask more but Taemoor already notified that he don't want to hear anything more. Faraz could feel that why because maybe it's hurts Him to talk about this matter. He nodded himself and said.

"but now you have to come to my wedding. Hmm don't worry you are my intelligent Taemoor my brother you can do anything. Life is still remain. "

He said cheerfully . "Insha Allah don't worry son. Allah is with him"his father said he nodded smilingly while he stood up then said. " Ok see you soon guys I have alot of work to do as it's my marriage. I'm just here for My buddy to see him." Taemoor smiled while hugging him then he shook hands while another hand was on shoulder as he stated." Thank you for coming. Once again congrats. May Allah bless you."

After that Mr Tabraiz and Faraz talk about something while going outside. As Taemoor's mother looked at Him with sad look on her Face. Thinking that How much he had changed his self. How he was cheerful and now just talk necessary.