Chapter -5

As they both started walking every one inside the office were looking at the two handsome men's were really walking together they were really shocked that their new boss Mr Wang Yibo who was only know for his cold aura is enjoying the company of their company's sunshine.
At 12th floor Xiao Zhan office was present so he politely excuses himself from Yibo and went to his department while Yibo was standing and looking at Zhan's retreating figure which was entering elevator and the somehow when he saw the corner of his lips curved and gave smallest smile that no one could see it but the he realises that just now he was smiling like a maniac he straighten his face saying himself

"Be serious Yibo, why are even smiling,
Remember who you are, you are not manic to smile like shit"

As he said himself to be what he is he went to his office which was at 15th floor

When he arrives the office he saw that Haoxun was smiling while looking at his phone he sat on his chair then he questioned Haoxun "Why are you smiling while looking at your phone"

Haoxun, "Oh! Just nothing I saw an beauty yesterday evening while leaving company so I started to search about that beauty who I saw yesterday"

Yibo, "Beauty? Who is now Haoxun" Yibo was well aware of his friend's flirting nature Haoxun usually flirts with every girl he saw at first sight

Haoxun "Well, This one is special Yibo
Well you don't know today I intentionally bumped into him "

Yibo was really shocked to hear "him"
He questioned him again while raising his right eyebrow "Him?"

Haoxun bited his tounge as he got exposed the he dryly laughed and said he saw that Yibo was already giving him an strange gaze like he was telling that 'do not dare lie' he gulped and sighed and said "Yea it's 'him' I don't him that much but I swear I won't to anything"

Yibo, "Which department is he from"
He said as he sigh

Haoxun immediately answered "From art and technical department" Yibo sighed and remember that Xiao Zhan is also from that department as thought he questioned Haoxun again "what's his name?" asked in a serious tone

Haoxun thinked for a while then he remember the boy's name and answered "It's Xiao Xichen!"

Yibo thought for a while and said "Haoxun how many leaders should be for one department"
Haoxun answered "two"

Yibo questioned again "how many leaders are there in Art and technical department"

Haoxun thought for a while then he remember "one!"

Yibo gave an expressionless look and then said "How about I become the second leader and as well as boss of them "

Haoxun who standing become litterly confused as well as shocked by his friend's behaviour and kept blinking until Yibo knock him out by saying " hey! I am talking with you"

Haoxun came out of his thoughts and don't know what happened to him but somehow he said 'yes'

Then Yibo ordered him to tell it Art and Technical department about it and also tell him to shift the department to 15 th floor because there was not even a department in his floor only this office was there.

Hey! Readers I hope you all are enjoying this sorry I didn't upload it for almost 2 weeks
Well I was busy for sometime but I will upload an another chapter as soon as possible!
Please vote and share your thoughts about this FF