The deep love

Martinus POV

The concert has ended, finally. I need to go and ask Kirra something. My Phone buzzes.

(Marcus)

Marcus: hey me and Mia are going to A festival sorta thing.

Me: okay?

He texted me this like i really need to know. I have something else on my mind. I need to Find Kirra! I walk around the arena for like 20mins until I spot her talking with Alyssa, I walk up to them, but suddenly Alyssa comes running up to me hugging me, but not like friendly hug, it felt different. I hugged her back and went to talk to Kirra

Me: hey I'm sorry for not telling you about this...

She suddenly hugged me, it took me by surprise.

Kirra: don't think I still don't hate you!

She punched my arm lightly. Gosh I really need to tell this to her. Marcus calls me.

Marcus: hey bro come to this festival it's supper fun!

Me: well idk, imma think about it.

I hang up.

Me: excuse me.

Kirra: it's okay

She says smiling. I thought of something.

Me: hey u wanna go to this festival?

Kirra: what kind?

Me: idk Marcus told me to come and he said it's super fun!

Kirra just smiles and nods her head. We head to get dressed more comfortably and I call a taxi.we get there since it was like a 10min drive and it looks super cool. Party lights and everything, looks like fun. As we get out of the taxi we notice Marcus and Mia walking past us, they notice us and come up to us.

Marcus: bro I didn't think you both would actually show up.

Me: yeah well I guess, but we're here

Kirra and Mia hug each other.

Marcus: Mia, shall we go somewhere?

Mia: yup

Me and Kirra decide to follow them secretly. They notice somebody and go up to the person, it was dark and we couldn't really make out who is that, but we got closer and noticed. Marius, Enya should be here also if he's here. I thought.

Kirra POV

Marius is here at the festival, Enya also should be here, no way he came alone. Marcus and Mia go somewhere else and Me, and Martinus go up to Marius.

Me: is Enya somewhere around?

Marius: yeah she's by that tree

He points to a oak tree.

Me: okay thanks!

I go up to Enya and start a convo.

Martinus POV

Me: have you asked Mia?

Marcus: yeah, she said yea, but I told her not to tell Kirra until you ask her.

Me: I haven't, but I think I should!

He nods his head and point to Kirra, which I assumed was meant to go and ask her. I walk up to her and take her arm.

Kirra: what?

She says confused.

Me: come with me.

Kirra: sure?

We walk away from everybody, and start talking about stuff.

Me: hey i have A huge thing to ask..

Kirra: what is it?

She says concerned.

Me: well I've been wanting to ask you if you would wann-

I was cut off my a loud car going by.

Me: if you wanna come on tour with us?...

I say worries that's she's gonna say no.

Kirra: uhhh i don't know what so say...

Me: you have time don't worry.

I say smiling as I put my arm around her. It's okay because it's dark and we're not near people.I have been thinking about our relationship for awhile now, Im sure we should just make it official to everybody, it would make our life more easier.

Me: hey I've been thinking.

Kirra: about?

She says with a raised eyebrow.

Kirra POV

Please don't tell me he's gonna tell me the thing I've been tryna push out of my mind for awhile now.

Martinus: shall we just make it official?

Oh crap, this is the question I was not ready for.

Me: uh, you sure?

Martinus: I'm sure, you?

He looked deep in my eyes with concern that I'm gonna be saying no...