Chapter 1.

It was Friday night and I was where I usually was and that was the local popular club in town, Club Zero. I was in the middle of my shift, if you haven't figured it out then I will give you a clue, I work in the club, not as a barmaid but I'm a dancer. I'm in a dance crew, Storm and a lot of people would come to watch us perform wherever we could.

So the manager of the club, Mason contacted us and offered us a job as his business was slow therefore in hiring us he hoped to improve the amount of people who visited his club. We would come into the club on Friday and Saturday night's eight till midnight, do a few dance routines, chat to some of the people drinking and we'd get paid a good bit of money, of course there was nothing dodgy about this.

As well as earning some money it also gave us a chance to try out our new moves, either way we all win and as long as we don't cause any trouble we can do this for as long as we like. We love the job, I mean who wouldn't love to spend Friday and Saturdays nights in a club, even though I am underage and I have a few more rules to follow because I am the 'baby' of the crew I am not allowed to drink any alcohol-so I have to wear a coloured wristband so the bar staff know not to give me anything alcoholic.

Currently I was on the dance floor with the rest of Storm, and all of a sudden I was overwhelmed by the most amazing scents I have come across before. I looked around and spotted two guys watching my every move. I knew instantly that they were my mates because the 'voice' which I had banished away years ago had come back into my head louder than ever.

'mates! mates!' she screamed, I was so shocked that I stopped dancing and nearly fell flat on my face and had it not been for Tyler, another dancer and also my best friend grabbing me around my waist and pulling my back against his chest. He grinded his lower body onto mine before chuckling and saying into my ear.

"Careful little one you don't want to slip"

"Very funny" I replied laughing as well.

He let me go and we carried on with our routine without any more mistakes. When the track came to the end it was time for us to have a quick break so I joined the others who were going over to the bar to get a drink, it was also a chance for me to try and escape the eyes of the two mysterious guys who were not sitting too far away. I had a feeling they knew exactly what I was trying to do because they both got to their feet and started to make their way over to me, and before I knew it one of them had grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me along after them, I could tell they were my mates for sure now because I could feel the sparks shooting up my arm from where our skin made contact.

We went through a door and ended up in the room that we use as a changing room, and to dump all of our stuff. I took this opportunity to check out both of them. They were both tall, with broad shoulders, I guess you could say they did look intimidating but I found them almost calming, I felt safe around them. One of them had dark brown hair with bright blue eyes, and the other one had light brown hair with silver eyes, they both had the same facial features. It took a while for me to realise that they were twins, almost identical except their hair and eye colour.

I didn't know how long we had been stood in the room, but the silence was starting to suffocate me, but before any of us could even get a few words out Tyler came running into the room, grabbing my hand and pulling back out of the door.

"Girl come on, we've got to go. Our break is over." Tyler said whilst he continued to pull me out of the room. All I heard were a few growls coming from behind me, but soon enough I was lost in the music and back to work.

....

"Well done tonight guys' that was great, I will see you all next week. Tony wages are behind the bar" Mason said before leaving the changing room.

"Well I'm going to head home guys, I'll see you later. Tony I'll get my wages off you tomorrow" I said picking my stuff up and heading towards the door leaving the room, I would normally stay for a bit longer, but tonight I needed to get home and clear my head.

"No! Come on you have to stay..." Carly and Megan said in unison, apart from me they were the only other girls in our crew.

"No I'm going to go home, I'm tired" I said retreating out of the door, only to bump into someone and I instantly knew who it was because I was engulfed in their scent and I could feel the sparks again. I guess they had been waiting for me.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said backing away slowly. "I've got to go".

"Oh no you don't little one, we need to speak to you" One of the guys from earlier said in a strong voice.

"Now we can do it here, or somewhere private which would you prefer?" The other man said as he appeared at the side of his brother practically cadging me into the wall.

"We can go back to mine it's not far" I said trying to sound confident. I didn't want to be alone with them but I think it would be best to get away from my nosy crew and go somewhere where I could hear myself think.

"Lead the way...little one" Said blue eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter! Let me know what you think! <3