Introduction

Vidya

A high-class not so typical girl who is mature, classy, understanding, and confident with both traditional and modern values..... Only child of her parents.... Stubborn when it comes to making decisions....

Atharva

A shy but very intelligent boy from a middle-class family.... Lost his parents in an accident when he was a mere kid.... The only current family he has is his elder brother..... He is a very helpful and kind-hearted person who can do anything when it comes to his loved ones....

Disha

Classmate and group mate of Vidya.... A hard-headed brat and full of stubbornness... In a complicated relationship with Karan....

Karan

Classmate and group mate of Atharva... A very suspicious and stubborn person..... Due to which his anger always takes toll on him.....

Vartika

The crazy one among the group.... Best friend of Vidya... Secretly in love with Rishikesh but scared to express her feelings....

Rishikesh

Play boy of group and secret admirer of Vartika.... But too stubborn to confess his feelings due to his ego.....

Prem

Failed Romeo of group.... A jokster for all but a very kind, soft and beautiful sole..... He is always ready to do everything he can for his loved ones, even if he is the one at the end who has to pay for the consequences...

Satya

Elder brother of Atharva.... A reputed local politician who had a rough start in his life.... Atharva means world to him and can do anything for him.... A hard-headed man blinded by his pride.....

Rekha

Mother of Vidya..... A typical melodramatic mother and housewife.... Her world revolves around her husband, daughter, and her elite friends, a hardcore fan of dailysoaps....

Milind

Father of Vidya... An "A" class government officer... Workaholic and fully devoted to his profession... A strict person is yet a sucker when it comes to Vidya.....

Janki

Maternal aunt (mami) of Satya and Atharva, only guardian of them after their parents' death.... Loves them as her own kids.... Works at Vidya's place as a housekeeper......