Sieben

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"Yes please"

They got up and went downstairs.

...........................................................................

"What would you like?" Evie asked while she was looking through the fridge.

"Uhmm I don't mind. Whatever you have in the fridge is ok for me" Alessia responded leaning on the kitchen aisle.

"I could make some pancakes or omelette-"

"Omelette sounds awes thank you Evie" Katie yelled running out of her room and flopping on the couch. The girls all laughed and Evie began making some.

Suddenly loud footsteps were heard "Do I smell Omelette?!" Kyra asked as she almost ran Evie over. They chuckled.

...............................................................................

After a few minutes and easy conversation they were done with eating.

"So what do yous want to do before training? Training isn't until 2pm" Katie asked the group.

"Uhm well I still have to get my training gear from my apartment." Alessia explained.

"Oh yes no problem I can drive you over if you'd like" Evie suggested smiling.

"Thanks!" Alessia smiled.

Katie and Kyra did the dishes while Alessia and Evie drove home.

"Here you can put on some music if you'd like" Evie suggested holding her aux cable up.

"I'm on it" Alessia connected her phone and started playing some country music.

Evie let out a little laugh and started the engine.

"What are you laughing at?" Alessia asked smiling.

"Oh nothing. I just didn't expect you to be a cowgirl haha" Evie laughed as she looked at Alessia for a few seconds and then put her eyes back to the street.

Alessia was laughing as well and hit Evie softly on the shoulder. "Shut up" she blushed and looked at Evie smiling. She noticed the way her eyes were glued to the street and the way her hair fell perfectly on Evie's shoulders forming little curls on their way down. Oh how she loved that chocolate brown hair. She noticed the way Evie's bracelet and her sliver rings sat perfectly on her hand and couldn't help but feel a sort of heat rush through her body. These damn hands.

"Alessia? We're here" Evie said eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.

Alessia snapped out of her trance. "Wha- oh! Thank you Evie!" She blushed.

They looked each other in the eye not being able to look away. It was like the world outside faded away and they only saw each other. They moved their faces closer and their breaths got caught. Suddenly Alessia's phone began ringing. She sighed and took it out of her pocket. Evie's face dropped and she looked out the window zoning out deep in thought.

"No Ella sorry I'll call you back later ok?" Alessia said over the phone. "Ok bye" and with that she hung up. She sighed and ran a hand through her blond hair. "Sorry... would you like to come inside?" She suggested trying to get rid of the tension between the two women.

Evie thought for a few seconds and then declined the offer. She needed time to think about what happened. Well almost happened. Could have happened.

Alessia's heart dropped a bit when she heard that. Did she do anything wrong? No, right? She left the car hesitant and shot Evie a small forced smile which the brunette returned.