Ubiquitous

A/n  : contains angst but with a plot !

.

The city lights shined brighter than the sky itself . The moon shining made the view even more bright but can a person like him see this breathtaking view that was infront of him ?

He can only feel the cold wind that was blowing on his face , making his cheeks and his nose all reddish like a blush colour.

It was late at night , he doesn't know himself but the quietness made him to know that it's night and most people are asleep .

Breathing in and exhaling out the clean air .

It was a clean air because he was in a rooftop , the air here was more clean and healthy . He liked how his lungs felt clear just by inhaling some of the air .

He was standing , looking down at the city that was so beautiful but to bad , can he really see it ?

The reason why he is standing on the rooftop , at the edge of the wall , one step and he is gone .

Was Sunghoon really wanting to end his life right here ? In this beautiful view and nice clean air ?

He wants to ! Even though the view in front of him is pretty he can't see it , not when he is born blind . All he can see is darkness.

Sunghoon was a boy who was born blind and no it's not a bad vision but he is fully blind , sometimes he wishes he wasn't born at all .

This is a curse ! Sunghoon thinks he is born with a curse and that he is the most unluckiest person in this world.

Why was he born like this . The most important thing is why did his parents abandon him? He doesn't even know who gave birth to him . Sunghoon is just an orphan.

Sunghoon is all alone at the orphanage that he has the urge to die . The urge to just end it here .

He doesn't want to live in this orphanage as well but can a blind person live on his own on the streets ?

He does goes out and comes back when he wants to but at the end of the day this orphanage is all he has , a bed and a place to eat . That's all he has .

Thinking of his life and letting out a sigh. He felt his legs becoming weak and the wind was making his shirt to move on his own . He was on top of one big apartment, ready to end his life by jumping off it.

The tears rolled down his red puffy eyes , he had been crying a lot . The teary eyes making his eyes to shine so bright especially in this moment because the moon was shining directly at him .

"I wish I wasn't born "

Sunghoon said it in a quiet voice . It is time to jump but why can't he do it when he has the opportunity to ?

This isn't his first attempt at all . There were many other attempts of his but for some reasons there was always someone saving him from suicide which sunghoon hated it .

Can't people leave him alone to do whatever he wants , if he wants to kill himself why do they care about it . Why do they care only when he is about to end it and not when he is living in this world .

He wants people to care for him like how they stop him from killing himself .

There has been attempts but since sunghoon considers himself as unlucky , there was always someone to save sunghoons unlucky self .

So this time sunghoon decided to come up here when everyone is asleep , he at least thinks that nobody will come for him since it's late at night and they won't see him trying to suicide .