Ch-7

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩~~
------------------
Then I saw the man whom I got bumped in on friday and he was looking towards me. So I got plan I went towards him and hug him " why are you standing here" I asked and he said "waiting for you baby"

-----------------------------------------------

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I wake up with a fresh mood today bcs today im going to get information of my doll.

Well I never got intrested in any girls before. But....this one is different.

When I saw her first time I felt like I knew her from eternity. I just get pulled towards her like a metal to a magnet. And she is beautiful also so why not give it a try. But somewhere I know its not bcs of her beauty.

I got dressed after a shower, ate my breakfast and left for office. I was thinking about her the whole drive and when I reach there first thing I done was to call Jungkook and Jimin.

They come after some minutes and sat on the couch in my office.

"Have you done the work I asked you for" I asked in my usual cold tone. "Yaah we have" jungkook said. "Then where is the report, I think I asked it for today, right?" I asked them.

"Yeah its on my desk" jimin said and looked at me "then what are you waiting for bring it here" I said coldly and he left to bring the report.

"But hyung you never asked for any girls report, is she special to you or dangerous for us" jungkook asked with a concerned face and I looked at him. "I dont know yet kook but she is not dangerous at all for sure. I just feel like I know her from a very long time but yet I haven't met her before" I told him. Sometime I told him about my feelings bcs I am also a human being and have feelings. I csnt be like those mafia's shows in movies or books without feelings bcs they end up in love in the end afterall. And also hurt their loveones so whats the matter of being cold towards your loveones.

I was thinking all this when jimin came with the report and hand it to me.

I asked them to leave and they help themselves out. Then I open the file and see her biodata which is..

𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚-

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐘/𝐍
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5'2
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱 𝐜𝐥𝐠
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 1 𝐞𝐱
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲,𝐞𝐭𝐜.
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 𝐌𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢
𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐚 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐭𝐜... (𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 )

"She is more beautiful than I remember" I mumble while looking at her pic.

I put the file aside and get started on my work. I have to attend some meetings and a confrence also so I have a lot of work

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩:
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:

Its evening and I just finish my last meeting of the day in a restaurant near my doll's university. Ahh talking about her let me tell you that im on my way to her college now. I want to see her after a long day.

I reach the university and parked my car outside the university little far. Just 1 or 2 minute walk will take in covering the distance.

I was waiting for my doll standing outside the car and leaning over it while putting my hands in my pockets. After some minutes I saw her coming out but a boy stopped her and asked something she got tensed and started looking here and there while saying something then she looked towards me but I didn't broke the eye contact.

Suddenly she started coming towards me I was thinking that why is she coming towards me but then came and hugged me.

I was stunned but hug her back she flinch a liitle in my embrace but that wasn't visible to others.

Then that boy and her frnd also come there and started looking at us. Then she spoke "why are you standing here jagiyaa~" she said and I looked at her frnd who was standing behind that boy and joining her hands towards me maybe telling me something.... then I got it when I looked at the shocked face of that boy. I smirked and said..

" Obviously waiting for you baby" I played along and she broke the hug. But not completely bcs I was holding her from her waist. "Why are you waiting here you can just come and wait for me on main gate or in campus" she said and pout a little. "𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒" I thought.

"Btw who are they.....your frnds?" I asked her while looking at them. She looked at them and freed herself from my grip then stand by me side.

"Yup she is my frnd Annu and he is....is...my ex. Hwang In Youp" she introduced them but hesitated a little while introducing him.

"Its ok baby im not mad and he is you ex so not a problem" I said to her while holding her face between my both palms and looking in her eyes. She smiled alittle and nodded. "𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒" I thought again.

Then turned to face him "so....now you see I have a boyfrnd so leave me alone and never show your face" she said to him boldly but he wasnt looking convenced. "But why I believe you he can be your frnd only. Btw you never introduced him to me" he said and smirked

"Im Kim Taehyung. Now you know me so get off from here and our lives" I said in my cold tone and with a scary face. "And about her..... she is my girlfrnd whether you believe or not" I said while holding her from her waist and pulling towards me.

He looked like believing us and left from there while being angry.

"Thankyou so much for helping me Mr. Kim and Im so sorry for all this. Im really sorry" she said and bow while apologizing. "Its okk but was that really necessary? " I asked her and she sigh " I mean you gonna do this every time whenever gonna try to reach you?" I asked her again

"Actually he is my ex and was trying to get in my life again but I dont want that after he did. He was insisting for us to be together again but I refused. So I said that I have a boyfrnd assuming he might leave me alone but he asked for proof and here we are" she explained and sighed.

"Its okay but dont do such things again but...if you want then you can come to me" I told her and bend a little to her level and wishper the last part in her ear.

"O-ok-ay" she stutters and nodded then left with her frnd. I was staring at her disappearing figure.

---------------------------------------
So here it is 1st full part of taehyung's pov. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment, follow and tell me how was it.