Chapter-2

Gurudwara
Hyderabad

Deba entered the gurudwara. She was looking ethereally beautiful in yellow colour salwaar suit with magenta colour dupatta. Her glow was radiating a different aura and she was glowing in the rays of Sun. She had a beautiful smile on her face which melted a lot of boys and they are the big fan of her beauty.
She entered inside the gurudwara and prayed for her and her parents well being.

Deba's outfit~

Deba: Waheguru mere mumma papa ko thik rakhna bas unhe kisi chiz ki dikkat na ho aur meri maasi ko bhi she is like my best friend

Deba: Waheguru mere mumma papa ko thik rakhna bas unhe kisi chiz ki dikkat na ho aur meri maasi ko bhi she is like my best friend. I can share with her anything. Aur waheguru bass mere sapno ka mujhe prince charming dikha do ek baar jo mujhe bahot pyaar karega princess ki tarah rakhega.
After praying she was exiting the gurudwara that she saw a bride running. Maybe she was running from her marriage. When bride was running her leg tripped on a small rock and she was about to fall when deba caught her. But while balancing her deba lose balance on herself and was about to fall when someone caught her by her waist. Her eyes was closed due to fear of falling. When she realised that she didn't fall, she opened her eyes and her eyes met with the most handsome person or we can say her Prince Charming.

Karan's outfit~

Karan was looking so handsome and hot in his formals

Karan was looking so handsome and hot in his formals. He was wearing black colour blazer and pants with white shirt. His perfect jawline was in the show. His perfect muscled arms and chest could make any girl surrender in his arms. Deba's heart skipped a beat seeing her prince charming who was looking extremely hot to handle. His arms were wrapped around her waist which made her shy. While Karan's condition was no less than. She was looking so beautiful and his strong arms was perfectly wrapped around her petite waist. Her almond shaped eyes, her strawberry painted lips, her cute button like nose was making him crazy. And blush on her cheeks was the cherry on top for him. She was looking like a red tomato and she closed her eyes in shyness. Until they heared a voice and they both got seperated from each other. Deba tucked her hair strands behind her ear in shyness. The same bride which deba helped came to her and thanked her and went away. While deba turned to Karan and she looked at him from head to toe who was looking so handsome.
Deba: Thanks for helping me😊.
Karan: it's fine I hope you're okay.
Deba: yess.
They both were feeling so attracted towards each other but they have work too so they both left. But there thoughts left? Nahhh! They both were thinking of each other.