𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞?

September 2nd 1995

September 2nd 1995.
__

The game was finally starting. Morana always loved watching them play. If they lost or not. It didn't matter to her if they won or lost. They tried, that's all that bloody mattered. She would cheer for them either way.

She don't come just to see them win. She gave no thought or care about them winning. She came to see them, her best friends.

Everything she has.

Though she knew Draco would be at the top of his game. Considering who they were going up against. And he was right up against Harry Potter. His game face was on, she knew so by how his eyebrows curled inwards, along with his 'signature smirk' right in place.

The sight made her shake her head in half amusement. She was excited to see how this would go down. But knowing Draco, he was going to do absolutely anything to win.

Anything.

Her eyes narrow on the three boys. Whilst she was now sat down beside Tom. Cheers were heard all around, very, very loudly. Making her ears ring almost painfully.

She slowly averted her eyes from them for a moment, eager for the game to start. Only for her to catch eyes with a certain boy in the crowd. He had a sweet little grin placed on his lip.

Then, he crooked his finger at her. And she tilted her chin in response.

He needs her.

Blaise Zabini.

A tall, roughly five eleven boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes. Brown colored eyes to be exact. But they were a deep dark chocolate.

Morana didn't necessarily perceive him as a 'friend.' He was more of an acquaintance. He gave her information that she needed.

He gave her anything she asked for. He was utterly smitten over her. But knew better to make a move on it.

Morana pushed her gaze to Tom, beside her. Who's eyes was on his book in hand. But she knew he would watch the game when it started.

"I can feel your eyes on me, doll, what is it?" He questioned. Trying his best not to look up at her.

A smile tipped her lips. She had to go.

"Loo. Will you so kindly watch the game until I get back?" She lied with perfection, having known to do so from her parents.

He finally moved his eyes up, connecting her state with his own. "Hurry, I don't want to watch without you." He replied with softness.