Jelousy, Jelousy | ᴺᵒᵗᵗⁱˣᴰᵈᵒᵗ

OTE O!

Scenario:

Scenario:

Ethan just wants to watch a movie and lay down with his boyfriend, Darrian, but Darrian has a friend over which makes Ethan super jealous.

📍NY, Sugarhill [Darrian's house]
6:30 PM
3rd person

Ethan didn't like Ethenial. I mean, no one did expect Darrian. He was too blind to see this off brand version of Ethan throwing shots at everyone.

See for context, Ethan came over to Darrian's house because he was having a bad day and wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend. Turns out Darrian had a friend over and Ethan wasn't aware. So Ethan was already pissed. But nonetheless, he stayed and eventually DD, his girlfriend, and a few more school friends came over and they all agreed to just sleep over at Darrian's.

Everyone had kept an eye on Ethenial, no one as much as Ethan, though. His eyes were stuck on Ethenial. It's like Ethenial couldn't keep his damn hands off Darrian. And he knew Darrian was Ethan's so why was he doing all this touchy stuff!?

Safe to say this is the first and last time Darrian hangs out with Ethenial outside of school. Ethan wouldn't allow it.

"E, you coolin'? you been staring at that nigga for too long," David tapped Ethan, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh yea, im chill," Ethan looked at David but did a double take at Ethenial.

David nodded and they fell into a conversation before Darrian asked everyone about sleeping arrangements.

"Me and Jaz are sleeping in the blue room," David said, he always wanted to sleep in the blue themed guest room.

"Then some people can sleep in the other guest bedroom and the rest of yall can sleep down here," Darrian said and shrugged, "oh and me and Ethan sleeping in my room."

"Girls upstairs and the boys can stay down here," One girl of the group said.

"Great. Sleeping arrangements are set. Ya' wanna play a game?" Darrian asked. Everyone nodded and they agreed on charades. Now it was time for everyone to pick partners.