Bullies are never the nice type

~ still stampy's POV ~
After I transferred to Trail Wood a month ago I've only had lee and squid as my friends. I guess I can't complain, they're nice and make sure I don't get bullied. Though there has been times I've gotten bullied.

A ring at the door bell pulled me out of my thoughts.

"STAMPY!!! ITS FOR YOU!!!!" Sqaishey yells up to me.

Who could it be? I didn't invite anyone over.., did I? No. I look up and see the person I'd least expect.

Tyson.

"W-what are you doing here?!"

"You invited me remember?"

"N-n-" he put his hand over my mouth an whispered to me, "Just go with it. I have to talk to you."

"O-ok.. Well follow me.., my room is upstairs."

I walk up to my room, more scared then I usually am.

we walking and I sit on my bed looking at him. He closes the door and looks at me.

~ Tyson's POV ~

This is perfect! I just need his trust to get payback to Lee! I just need him to be calm and just not scared around me.

"Well stampy." Shit I didn't plan on what I was going to say! Just be strait forward. "I want your trust."

"W-why?"

"Because. Your a cute and nice kid. And I don't want my only friends to be hunter and Todd."

"Well... I-I don't know.." He blushes and looks down.

He really is cute... That gives me an idea. The bear seems to really like him, he even fights over him with the squid. I hide my smirk inside and walk over to him. I lift up his chin and kiss him.

"Mhm!"

I lick his bottom lip so he can open his mouth.., wearily he opens his mouth an I take the chance and start exploring his untouched cavern. And I know it's untouched.

I pull back for air and he looks at me with his big green eyes. God damn it, I can see why the bear and squid like him.

It takes him and while to realize what happened.

"W-what was that?!" He yells as his face becomes red.

"It was a kiss. What else could it have been?"

"U-um..." His face became even more red. "Th-that was my first kiss.." Knew it.

"Oh really?" I ask slyly. I push him down onto his bed pinning him down. "So that means your mine now huh?"

His face becomes red again. "I-I guess.."

"Ok." I lean into his ear. "My little kitten." I say slyly.

His face is defiantly red.

~ stampy's POV ~

Tyson left, somehow satisfied with what just happened.

I plop down on my bed, trying to sort out what just happened.

"Let's see. Tyson came over and said he wanted to tell me something. He wanted me to trust him and ended up taking my first kiss." I say to myself. Sighing I roll over and get out of bed.

"STAMPY!! DINNER!!!" My mom yells.

~ next day ~

I walk to school like everyday before. Yet today feels different, maybe because of yesterday.