Chapter 11

Time skip: A few months later

Y/N's POV:

Me and Leo are officially together. Of course it has lead to lots and lots of teasing. Dad even one time visited me in a dream. I walk over to the dining pavilion and find Hazel, Piper and Annabeth standing in a corner chatting. "-So yeah who are you bringing?" I hear Annabeth ask. "I'm bringing Jason." replied Piper. "Percy obviously for me." Annabeth says. "Frank's coming with me." says Hazel. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask. "You don't know?" questions Piper. "There's a ball at camp Jupiter." explains Annabeth. "I'm bringing Percy, Piper and Jason are going together, Frank and Hazel are going together. Who are you bringing?" asks Annabeth. "I might ask Leo." I say. "Go ask him." suggest Hazel. "I'm not sure... what if he says no?" I rub my neck. "Aren't you two dating?" asks Annie. "Oh yeah, I'll just go talk to him. See you later." I say. They wave goodbye as I head to the Hephaestus cabin. I smell smoke and oil spreading through the air and sounds of machines coming out the cabin. I knock at the door and Harley, Leo's younger brother opens the door and stares at me for a second before yelling "LEO! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HERE!". Leo appeared from the cabin. "Harley could you uh leave us alone?" asks Leo. Harley shrugs walking back in the cabin. "What's up N/N?" he asks. "I was wondering if you wanted to come the ball with me?" I ask. He grins. "Of course." he says. I check my watch. "Oops I have to go meet Lily and Mark." I say and head off to find them.

 Leo's POV:

After N/N leaves Percy, Jason and Frank come over. "Leo... uh... are have news." Jason says seriously. "Yeah." I ask. "We just heard Calypso is coming to the ball." Frank says. Silence falls over us. "You're kidding right?" I ask. Percy shakes his head. "Liz just asked me to the ball. And I said yes." I sigh. "Well just keep them apart." Percy says. "That would make it as if I'm cheating. But... I'm not gonna tell her about Calypso." I say.

A few weeks later: The evening of the ball

Y/N's POV:

I was getting ready in the Poseidon cabin bathroom. I was putting on makeup when Piper comes in. "Hey Pipes." I say putting on lipstick. "Why are you wearing a white top and leggings?" she ask. "I don't wanna to ruin the dress." I explain. I finish putting my makeup and Piper leaves so I can put on my dress. It was red and when Percy's mom and Nyssa showed me it I loved it (also it matched Leo's outfit). Piper comes back in. "N/N! It looks amazing!" she exclaims. "I know I love it." I say. Piper helps do my hair. "Thanks Pipes." I say. "Leo's gonna love it." she grins. "Shut it." I laugh nudging her. "I gotta go get ready myself." she says and leaves. I get out of the bathroom . "Woah sis you look amazing" Percy says. I smile. "You don't look too bad yourself bro. Let me guess you and Annie are both wearing blue?" I tease. He finger guns me and I roll my eyes playfully. He checks his watch. "We should get going if we want to get there ." he says. We head over to Bunker 9 where we agreed to meet the others. The other were waiting (the others being: Jason, Pipes, Annie, Hazel, Frank and Leo). "Finally." says Jason. "Ignore him, he been this way all day." says Pipes. I laugh. "Come on- Y/N... you look... just wow..." Loe says speechless. I blush. "Thanks." I say. We all get on the Argo II. It takes a few hours but we arrive at Camp Jupiter. The ball hasn't started yet so we help set up. Soon guest start arriving. One girl catches my eye. She had almond coloured eyes and Carmel- brown hair and was wearing a white dress and gold shoes. She watched Leo's eye too and he looked nervous when he saw her. "Leo? Who is she?" I ask. "No one." he says quickly and I look at him suspiciously but don't press further. He keeps me away from the girl for a while. He was getting punch when she approaches him. I was talking to Hazel when I saw them talking out the corner of my eye and Hazels face hardens when she see them so I decide to approach. "Leo hey." I say cooly. He smiles at me and the caramel haired girl looks at me. "Hi I'm Calypso." she says. "Y/N. Leo's girlfriend." I say. She chuckles and I narrow my eyes at her. "Are you dating, dating or are ya all just talking?" she asks. I clench my teeth. "Bitch if I killed you would you be dead, dead or are just not breathing?" I answer smirking. Leo stifles a laugh and my friends try to hide their laughs. Calypso glares at me. "I'm guessing Leo-" she starts. "CALYPSO!" he scowls and she laughs. "I'm his ex. He swore on River Styx for me you know." she says. The words keep repeating through my brain. "You're his what?! And he did what?!" I say finally. "It was... I had to. It was part of the prophecy." he stuttered. "How could you keep that stuff from me?" I almost shout. "N/N I... I was gonna tell you." he says. "Save it. I'll talk later." I say angrily and walk off. I was not angry because he swore on River Styx for her. No I didn't care. I was angry because he kept Calypso a secret. It reminded me of Tom. After Tom I got trust issues. I thought Leo would be different but he wasn't and I hated to think that. I hated he hadn't told me a detail as important as his ex. "Y/N? If it's about Loe swearing-" Jason started as he came over. "No I honestly don't care about that. It's a shock yes but I can't believe he kept a secret as important as his ex from me. It reminds me of Tom." I admit. Jason nods. What I hadn't known was Leo was listening feeling regret. Jason smiles and hug me in a brotherly way. After he leaves the girls: Annie, Pipes, Haze, Reyna, Thaila and Lily came over to comfort me (they were eavesdropping).