CHAPTER 19 : CHAOS

Elaine and Tin arrived at the airport around 4 am to avoid any potential chaos. Alongside Tin were his associates: Top, Eric, Jun, and Pon. They were all dressed in black trousers, black shoes, and black t-shirts, which seemed to be Tin's way of easily identifying his team amidst the crowd. Despite the presence of airport security, Tin's own security detail also assisted in ensuring Elaine's safety, given her worldwide fame and numerous passionate fans.

Once inside the private jet owned by Elaine's entertainment company, Tin introduced Naret to his entire team before departing. This was to reassure Naret and let him know that he could rely on the team while Tin was away. Tin also made sure to introduce Naret to Elaine, hoping to boost Naret's confidence in their relationship and prevent any jealousy. However, Naret preferred to keep their relationship private, so Tin only disclosed it to their team.

As Tin approached the reception area where the event was to be held, you could see two black jeep vehicles flanking a limousine in the middle. Elaine was seated in the limousine, while Tin rode her motorcycle beside it, positioned strategically because of Elaine's global fame. The event wasn't just for Elaine; numerous other famous individuals were also attending, drawing massive crowds along their route.

Just as Elaine's convoy neared the reception, a yacht in the river, carrying a prominent government official, suddenly exploded. This immediately set off alarms for Tin, who quickly alerted her team to stay vigilant for any potential threats. Moments later, a bridge that other notable figures were crossing also blew up, escalating the chaos.

As they reached the reception, vehicles started exploding one after another, plunging the area into pandemonium. In the midst of the chaos, Tin revved her motorcycle, drifting sharply to knock down an armed civilian. The man was sent flying, and without hesitation, Tin shot him. Speaking urgently into her radio, Tin commanded, "Everyone, stay alert! We're under attack. Engage all hostile targets and ensure the safety of the VIPs at all costs!"

Tin: "Eliminate anyone who threatens you. Protect Elaine; that's our mission."

Immediately, Tin's convoy reversed, and Tin remained vigilant. Gunfire erupted around them, prompting Tin to spring into action. Suddenly, one of the cars in their convoy was hit by a grenade thrown by an unknown assailant, not part of Tin's team but seemingly another faction within Elaine's company.

The jeep in their convoy exploded. Tin quickly deployed his battalion and drove towards the attacker, delivering a powerful blow to the bomber's head. He then signaled for Elaine's car to move forward while he stayed behind to cover them. Tin noticed motorcycles trailing them and accelerated, alerting his team to stay vigilant and head to the helicopter immediately. He tossed a tracker to his team, telling them to proceed without him if he got delayed.

As Tin sped up, he shot down anyone who blocked their path. He spotted a drone overhead carrying a bomb and swiftly shot it down. When a motorcycle approached Elaine's vehicle, Tin rammed it, causing his own motorcycle to crash. Injured, with cuts on his face and hands, he ordered his team to head straight to the helicopter without waiting for him.

Tin stood up, determined despite his injuries, and confronted the remaining pursuers. As motorcycles closed in, he calmly aimed for the tires, bringing them down with precision. Known worldwide as a marksman, Tin swiftly neutralized the riders. His fierce and lethal efficiency forced some terrorists to flee, but others remained aggressive. Tin, undeterred by their motives, knew they were terrorists based on their actions. He fought relentlessly, ensuring they couldn't follow Elaine.

In the midst of the chaos, Tin’s movements were swift and lethal, his reputation from past wars preceding him. Each shot was precise, each attack calculated. He was a force to be reckoned with, driven by his mission to protect Elaine at all costs. The battle raged on, but Tin’s resolve was unshakable, his presence a symbol of unyielding strength and heroism.