~{ᴍɪss sᴀsʜᴀ x ᴍɪss ᴅᴇᴍɪ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ}~{ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ}~

~{ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴅᴇᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴍɪss ᴅᴇᴍɪ!}~

✭ʏᴏᴜ✭

✭ᴍɪss sᴀsʜᴀ✭

✭ᴍɪss sᴀsʜᴀ✭

You were busy trying to calm down the students in your Music class. Panicking a bit because Oliver and Claire were about to start getting hostile.

You were a really sweet teacher and was really bad at learning how to calm down students, that you started to get a panic attack. Until you heard the hearing of God

Your beautiful wife Miss Sasha, as she soon told the students to stop fighting or she would write them up. As the bell rang and the students left in a hurry.

Your heart was beating so fast that you started to cry a bit as Miss Sasha knew what was happening with you as she patted your back calming you down

"Shh.. It's okay Miss Demi.. They're gone now.." After hearing your words. Your very few years soon stopped as you held her close

"Gosh.. I'm such a bad teacher.. W-Why do I keep on crying about little problems like these..!? Now I j-just feel like a burden to you.." You said as you felt your tears coming back again as Miss Sasha soon kissed your forehead

"You? A beautiful, sweet, woman? A burden? You weren't ever a burden to me! You are the best woman I have ever loved in my entire life. You don't need to bring yourself down because you need other people to help solve your problems. You just need someone to talk to.. You can't always solve every problem by yourself. Okay? So don't EVER think of yourself as a burden okay?"
She said in her soft sweet voice. Running her fingers in your soft, white, straight hair
As you soon hugged her tighter, your tears were gone. And looked at her smiling as she wiped your tears on your cheek "I-I love you so much Miss Sasha.. " you muttered out as Miss Sasha smiled "I love you too.. Miss Demi.."

Before you could kiss her, you both heard a few students start talking a bit as your face flushed. As Miss Sasha chuckled and gave you a small sweet kiss before leaving you. Dealing with your current class.