Character info

Except his skin tone is the same as Jey's he also has same hair color as Jey except that Jaxson's is long enough you can put braids into it and eye color as Jey

Except his skin tone is the same as Jey's he also has same hair color as Jey except that Jaxson's is long enough you can put braids into it and eye color as Jey. He looks a lot like his uncle Jon.

Name: Jaxson Joshua Fatu
Age:6
Birthday: August 14th
Father: Joshua Fatu
Mother: Sarah Lopez
Likes: wrestling, his uncle Jon, his mom, his dog Buddy, video games, cousins Jaiden and Jayla and his Aunt Trinity
Nicknames: JJ(Uncle Jon), Jax(everyone else)
Dislikes: Anyone mean to him, is not a fan of his dad.
Background: Jaxson was born through an affair his father had nearly 7 years ago the second his mom told his dad she was pregnant his dad broke things off. His Uncle Jon stepped in when he found that his mom was pregnant with his brother's baby. He made sure his nephew was well taken care of. His Uncle even went as far as when he could taking his nephew a few days to give his mom a break. Jaxson sees Jon as his father figure. Jon tho didn't want to cause a fight with his father and brother kept Jaxson a secret. Tho he has introduced Jaxson to his wife kids and younger brother Sefa. Jaxson and Sefa's oldest son are close that's to be expected considering they are a year apart in age. Jaxson's favourite wrestler is his uncle Jon. Jaxson's favourite person tho is his Uncle Jon.