𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

✧˖° Love percentage is how much that character loves/likes you, there will be 5 stages.

dw this book isn't a yandere book.

MACKEREL 

Name: unknown

Name: unknown

Age: unknown 

Gender: Male

Country: Japan

Love percentage: 11% 

GOLDEN STAR earned!

???

Name: ???

Name: ???

Age???

Country: ???

Love percentage: ???

1~10 is the stage where they just got to know each other the highest level of liking you is 8 past 

11~30 this stage is where they know you for a bit but has taken a liking to you, if the person has taken a big liking to you the highest that you could get is past 20 which is rare.

31~70 this is the stage of where you and character is actually friends, somewhere past 53 will be the highest you could usually get.

71~ 87 this stage is where you both are somewhat like best friends, any higher then 80 will make the character question if they only just like you as a friend.

88~100 this stage is where the character has fallen in love with you, the more you provoke them the more higher it gets. 

✧˖°  If you ignore the character or etc. The lower the percentage it gets, so be careful.

✧˖° Tip no.1 careful what you comment on these chapters.

   Tip no. 2 you earn a star when you skip a stage!

        Tip no. 3 a star is where you can choose what to do or happen in the next stage.

That's why I asked you who do you want meet at the end of chapter 1.