Chpt 1: beach day

ⓛⓔⓧⓘ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

Today is the day I go the beach, I haven't been here since I was about 5 years old.
When my family was still a loving, happy, and caring family.
Not that many people come here, since the big flash flood that happened.
That's why I haven't been her. But, time to actually get out of the house and do something with my life.
Last day of freedom, tomorrow will be hell. I hate school, I get bullied all the time, I wish I could homeschool but my mom is to drunk to even notice she has a daughter.

Not many people on the beach, just a couple with their child. And, a guy that's sitting by the water. Quite attractive guy I might add.

The guy slowly walked over to me, I pretended not to notice.
?: "Hey there"
"Hi"
?: "a fine girl like you shouldn't be out here all alone, you have no idea what kind of creeps are out here"
"Well, i trust this beach, so I'm perfectly safe, but thanks for your concern"
?: "your never save my dear, you can die anywhere and anytime. And, by anything. I could randomly kill you right now if I really wanted to. I won't, because your hot"
"Why are you even talking to me?, I don't even know you, I don't even know your name.."
?: "shit I'm sorry, I'm Justin....."