Chapter 10

(Imagine the video as Damon and Amelia)

A few months later

Everything has changed, he doesn't love me anymore, I can see it, Katherine came back and she's raised hell on earth. She took away the Damon I care about and turned him into a monster. She's playing games with us all, she's broke up my sister and Stefan because of her claim to still be in love with Stefan, I find that hard to believe when she does the things she does and she doesn't feel any remorse.

I haven't seen anyone all day because me and Elena have been taking care of Jenna, again Katherine caused her to stab herself with a knife to 'send a message' to Elena to back off Stefan and that's exactly what she did and now she's miserable and so am I.

I haven't seen Jeremy since this morning and Matt is still here but he's just leaving so I said "You're welcome to hang out. Alaric's coming over. It's gonna be pizza and bad TV."

"I'd love to but I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwoods, aren't you guys?" He asked us.

"Uh, no... not with what's going on with me and Stefan." Elena said looking down to the floor currently finding it interesting but I know how she's feeling, I've lost Damon too.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do." He suddenly said looking emotionless.

"What?" Me and Elena both questioned, I thought he would have been more sympathetic towards her.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go." He said, he seems off but I don't know what it is.

"Okay. Well, have fun." Elena said not seeing anything wrong with the situation presented in front of her.

"Yeah. Me and a suit." He said smiling, looking at Elena.

"You look good in a suit." She replied smiling back.

"You and Stefan will work it out." He said to her. "And I'm sure no matter how much of a monster he is you and Damon will work it out" he said now looking at me.

"I don't think so, Matt. There's so much about me and Stefan that'll never work." Elena said.

"Yeah and the fact that Damon wants to kill Katherine and is in love with my sister I highly doubt that we will fix us" I muttered under my breath so no one will hear.

"You know I'm here for you always. Both of you" he said looking between the both of us then leaving.

***

It is now later on in the evening and I still haven't heard from Jer.

Me, Elena and Jenna were sitting on the couch watching tv when Jenna spoke "I feel like an invalid"

"That's because you are an invalid. Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?" Elena said, I wonder where he is, he would never miss the chance of having pizza.

"He already left for the Lockwood party." Jenna said, wait what he wouldn't go to that it's not his scene.

"He went to that?" Elena voiced what I was thinking.

"Yeah, I'm glad. He needs to have more fun. Lose some of that emo thing." Jenna replied.

"I'm gonna get some napkins." Elena said and I followed her because Alaric hasn't been in the living room for a while and I'm getting suspicious, maybe he's trying to avoid us.

"What's going on?" I said looking directly at Alaric.

"What do you mean?" He said sounding dumbfound.

"We haven't heard from anyone all day. It's like everyone's been avoiding us and now Jeremy's supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that." Elena stated.