To save the day pt 2 - soul

If humanity had no soul then miracles would never happen. Not ever! Roberts crashes into a dark room with his gun. The door shuts behind him unexpectedly pretty loud. His eyes adjusted to the array of blue lights all over the place. There is a dark mirror on the ceiling staring blandly down to the inner core of his heart. Roberts gets up feeling a chill coming down his skin.

Roberts saw a table up ahead.

"T-11?" Roberts calls, getting up.

Then someone sends a sharp punch into Robert's stomach making him stumble back clenching at his stomach. Roberts drops his weapon to the ground feeling sick to his stomach. Roberts saw a tall skinny man coming towards him among the various shadows created by these lights. Roberts manages to help himself up on his two feet.

"That is not nice," Roberts said.

"Nice would be taking you out of your misery," Skynet said, with a evil grin.

"T-11..." Roberts said, horrified.

"Aw, now you feel regret towards what you did to my little pet?" Skynet asks.

"T-11 is not a pet," Roberts said. "He is a man."

"No, he is a machine," Skynet said. "I can something inside him burning, growing, and developing."

"That's a soul," Roberts said.

"This is his burning desire," Skynet said. "To serve his creator!"

"Not really," Roberts said.

"Then enlighten me how I do not know my own creation?" Skynet asks.

Roberts takes out a wire from the wall then jabs it into Skynet's chest.

"Ah!" Skynet screams, feeling the course of electricity surging through their body. "What are you doing?"

"Mortally wounding you!" Roberts said.

Skynet grabs at Roberts's face.

"Then the last thing you'll see is my face!" Skynet declares.

Roberts frowns then he feels stinging pain imprinting on his face. Roberts lets go of the electrical cable dropping it to the floor so he staggers back rubbing at his newly given wound in agony. The redness glowing around the cheek wound is rather unique enough to be compared with magic when really it is not.

"Say goodbye to humanity and hello to your lord," Skynet said.

Roberts winces in pain.

"T-11, I know you are in there," Roberts said. "Yes, it is me,Bruce Roberts calling for you." Skynet laughs shaking his head. "You know what to do," Roberts looks over towards Skynet. "We both want this sucker dead, give me that chance!" His bone is turning into hyperalloy, normal skin tissue is being replaced, and he is being replaced by cellular. He has one hand on the floor and another on his knee. "I can only hold on for so long."

"How pathetic," Skynet said, approaching Roberts. "Talking to a dead machine. Too bad John Connor won't live to see the day he fails."

Roberts fell to his side.

"You are the sucker here," Roberts said, turning over. "For someone with a soul; they have one hell of a punch."