CHAPTER 2

IDRIS

After a long day in the library, all I need now is to be alone in my room and take a big nap, because today was exhausting. It's confusing to be a seventh-year medical student. I'm not sure if I should study for residency or the next exams, and I'm really exhausted, especially as the son of neurosurgeons, where they put pressure on you to keep the tradition. Sometimes I wonder if I really like that speciality, and I don't want to study for another year after these 7 years of my life because I feel like I missed out on a lot of opportunities because I was stuck with the life of a medical student.

I showered to refresh myself. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. There is nothing. This is the life of someone who grows up alone because his parents are so concentrated on their professional duties. This month they participated in a conference in Europe.

I actually don't know what country they are in because they don't provide any other information, and I don't inquire or want to know.
My relationship with my parents is a little strange; I believe my parents did not want children, especially given their hectic schedules, but here I am.

I'm grateful for everything they've done for me, but money isn't everything. I needed affection and a relationship with my parents, and I needed them to be present. I can't remember a time when we were all together discussing funny things and having fun; it's always about new research, articles, and patients, even at home, where they should be relaxing and forgetting about their other lives.

I opened the freezer to drink some water and remembered that sassy girl who tried to destroy the vending machine to get her money back. I don't know what the hell she thinks she is. First of all, she disrespected me, then she made an opinion about me without even knowing, and she freaking left the water bottle where I put it and destroyed the note I gave her into two pieces. She doesn't deserve my apology.

I feel dumb. I should not do that. I did not do anything wrong to say sorry to her. If my friends hear about the incident, they will laugh at me. Why did I write her not? Do you know the ring sensation you get after doing something stupid? That's how I feel.

Strange I never saw her on campus, and given how much time I spent in the library, I believe I met everyone. I hope I never see her again since she is obnoxious with her pride and prejudice.

 I hope I never see her again since she is obnoxious with her pride and prejudice

HELLO GUYSSSS ! 

first time I write from a man POV I hope u like it <3 

please give me ur opinion