chapter 3

CHRIS POV

Beautiful, talented,amazing, and funny  were some of the few words that described Ophilia hall. Ever since we met when we were 14 I had thought those things about her, mean how could you not think she's Beautiful. The way  Her curly hair sways every time she moves.

Of course I hated not being able to tell my brothers but if you really think about it its their fault for being so fucking annoying.

My thoughts are interrupted when nick and Matt come barging into my room." Why aren't you ready" nick asks like I even knew where we were going. "We're going to lias house." "No." I say immediately even though I want to see her. "Why don't you like her" matt asks. I can tell he's getting irritated by me disagreeing to nicks statement but I  really don't care.

" I don't know she's just annoying." Matt chuckles and nick says "I think your just trying to hide the fact that you like her." He slowly starts walking t3owards me. I'm a little skeptical but I don't question it. "I don't like her why do you keep saying that." Suddenly nick sprints towards me and pounces one me ripping off my blanket as Matt just stands there watching in amusement. "What the fuck are you doing."
I say while squirming trying to get out from under nick as he's now sitting on me.

"Trying to get you to get up." Is he stupid? "Well I don't think sitting on me is helping you dumb fuck" nick climbs off of me and stands at the corner of me bed. "Just so you know I'm still not going." I guess I could just FaceTime her or sneak her into the house later. Nick screams and jumps onto me grabbing my arm and yanking me off my bed. I swear I heard something crack. Matt starts laughing loud now. That trattoria  why is he not helping me right now.

Nick starts pulling me down the stairs as I turn my head I could see Matt putting my blanket back on my bed grabbing my shoes and phone and turning off my lights. I guess they had a plan after all.

Ophilia pov

Me and Eliana are sitting on the couch watching Gilmore girls this is our third time re-watching the show and watching rory and Dean break up for the second time still makes me want to throw a brick at Jess's head.

I'm excited to see Matt and nick since I haven't seen them in a week. I saw chris yesterday so I'm not as eager but I still want to see him.

The door bell rings and me and ana sprint towards the door knowing who's on the other side.

Ana swings open the door as me and her go to hug nick. After like 30 seconds we pull back I hug Matt while ana goes to hug chris. As I hug Matt I hear a plastic bag crinkle I look down and gasp.

I pull away from the hug and smile up at him. "You brought them."
"you asked me to so I did." Me and Matt have always been close because I felt that we had similar issues in life. And we could always go to one another if we needed to talk.

Finally I greet chris, its a little awkward since I can feel everyone's eyes on us. "Hi." I say and roll my eyes "hi." He says with a flat face as he shoves past me. I don't like it  but thats just the way it has to go.

I close the door and walk over to Matt. He gives the bag to me and I put it down on my couch. My parents wouldn't be back for another week so it didn't really matter if the house was picked up or not. They always went away on business trips for work but lately with the way they've been treating me when they were actually home made me feel like they were going on those 'business trips' to get away from me. Which wasn't a good feeling for a teenage girl.

But my friends Don't need to know that I feel that way so I push down those feelings and put a smile and my face.

"We don't have good snacks here so if we're gonna have a movie marathon we need to go to the store." I say cracking my knuckles
"Cool," nick says pointing to the large plastic bag. "But what is that for?" Me and Matt share a knowing glance before he says with a goofy grin on his face. "You'll see, now let's go get some snacks." We all agree and head out to the triplets mini van.