026

Hi so 2 things before we get started

~ Please be nice and don't demand updates, I really wanna finish this book, but I have a full-time job where I work from 100-120 hours every two weeks. Only get 2 days off that I use to rest every week. Im sorry it's taking so long I've been super busy with my job. I promise I'll try to hurry up and finish the story. I'm really sorry 🥺🙏.

~ It's been brought to my attention that I forgot to mention where people could contact me in order to ask for permission to use my plot. Since Wattpad had gotten rid of messages and Ao3 doesn't provide much either, I'm using Twitter in order to accept direct messages:

 Since Wattpad had gotten rid of messages and Ao3 doesn't provide much either, I'm using Twitter in order to accept direct messages:

Please feel free to message me at any time, and thank you guys so much for 5k reads 🥺🫶

The alpha got out of the taxi, admiring the day around him. Everything was so bright, despite his gloomy feeling. Everything outside seemed to be going as usual. He sighed, grabbing his suitcase once again and beginning to walk.

He looked around, the sun shone brightly, making him quickly close his eyes. And continue on with his walk. The place he avoided so much, he hated it here. He wasn't embarrassed, but he hated having to comeback.

The last time he was comfortable coming here was when the omega dragged him here to meet his parents. As he reached the front door, he couldn't help but think back on all the memories. Not his memories from this place, but the memories he had with Yushi.

As soon as he opened that door, it meant goodbye to all of that. It meant he had to move on. He sighed, knocking on the door. He heard commotion behind the door before his mother opened the door. She looked at him curiously before rolling her eyes, "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't have a...fa..mily" She said her sentence slowing down as Sion began to cry in front of her.

She was stunned, Sion didn't cry. At least, not in front of his parents. She quickly pulled him into a hug, Sion hugging her back instantly.

He cried on her shoulder, she didn't know how to react. She just patted his back in efforts to comfort him. "What's wrong?" She asked.  Sion didn't reply, and just continued to cry on her shoulder.