FFRF 1: Clown-Chaser

(I had like 2 hours please I had to go to a family event lmaoo)

Man, what a beautiful morning. Birds a chirping, sun is shining.. what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

BANG.

"Huh??- what the.." Bad Idea drowsily woke up to their window shattered, a piece of debris and a scroll, most likely a note from Shattersound himself.

Dear Bad Idea,

YOU GOTTA FUCKIN' HELP ME MAN THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME AAAAAAAAJFKEJFJFJFJFJFKFJ

With care, Shattersound.

"Welp, guess I gotta take matters into my own hands." They'd get up and dust themselves off, before leaving their abode to.. what was basically the opposite of peaceful. Rioting everywhere. Fires burning. "What did he even do?" Bad Idea thought, but no time for that, he had to go to someone for advice.

Mimic's House.
Bad Idea knocked softly, to a very SLOW, gradual opening, to the point where you could feel ashamed that you were visiting someone.

"What."

"Hey, so I need YOUR help..."

"If it's the Shattersound slander, leave me out of this. Preferably, never knock again."

Shut in the face. Damn. Well, what is he to stop us? "I JUST NEED AN IDEA!!" Bad Idea screamed from the peephole.

"THEN GO MAKE ONE YOURSELF, CLOWN!"  Mimic screamed back.

"Wait a minute.. clown.. jester... I've got an idea.." she'd stroll away from Mimic's and get some paint from a retail. painting herself to look like a clown. She then walked up on a pedestal nearby and start speaking "EVERYONE!!" Ignorance. "Good grief..." she'd grab a microphone the pedestal contained and screamed.

"EVERYONE!!"

She'd gotten everyone's attention, but they were just blank stares. Not a single word.

"..."
"What do you call a cute door??"
Awkward silence..

"Adoorable!"

".."
"SO YOU CALLED US OVER HERE FOR THAT SHIT JOKE?? I SAY, INSTEAD OF SHATTER, WE ASSASINATE HER!!"

"oh shit.. quick, gotta think of something..." she'd start pacing around, needing an idea for her own life, until she slipped.
"Ow.. that fuckin' hurt.."

A snicker was heard from the crowd.
Then a laugh.
Then laughter.
Then applause.
"Wait, so they like ACTIONS, more then words?? No wonder.. Now I just have to finish this stage play." She'd snatch an array of silly arsenal from backstage and continued with her slips and slides, but then, she had one final act; pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

"Wait, a rabbit?? They're gonna learn that i'm not a real, nor GOOD jester. Oh crap.. uhmmm.."

She shakily grabbed the hat and wand, shaking the wand with all her might, then shaking the hat. Nothing came out. Not a word, but the hat began to move slowly, as if something were in there.
"Did they find me yet?" A familiar voice from the hat asked.

"Oh, no!- WAIT WHAT THE FU-" Bad Idea screeched and dropped the hat.
Shattersound would pull himself out of the hat, erupting kudos and applause from the crowd. "I don't even know how I got in there, but whatever you did was impressive! Now everyone likes me now!...

Everyone DOES like me now, right Bad Idea?"

Continuous stares. "lol, no we don't, everyone start like, throwing tomatoes." A voice from the crowd spoke.

"Okay I think it's time for me to.. leave." Bad Idea stepped away and ran from the pedestal, while Shattersound faced the barrage of tomatoes, but that was that! The riots soon died down, and the city returned to its former glory.

Note: may look wonky since was copypasted from Notes