⋆ ★_𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲_★ ⋆

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

What a coincidence, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Heeseung were all at the same gathering with their parents, though they all didn't know they would be coming. Only Heeseung saw Beomgyu, and Beomgyu saw Yeonjun, but Yeonjun hadn't seen them yet. Beomgyu watched as Yeonjun sat down at a table with his parents and began to scroll through his phone, looking a bit bored as if he was forced to come along. Beomgyu continues glancing over at Yeonjun and stares at him for a moment before looking the other way, trying to avoid getting caught looking. After a few minutes Yeonjun excused himself from his parents as he left to use the bathroom, wherever it was.

Beomgyu notices Yeonjun leaving his parents table then sighs softly, he also gets up from his table and follows after him quietly. As Yeonjun found the bathroom he went in and began washing his hands as Beomgyu entered behind him then. He looks at Yeonjun through the mirror as he closes the door and locks it.

Yeonjun heard a lock noise as he looked over and saw Beomgyu, his eyes widened.
Yeonjun - "Beomgyu? W-what are you doing here"

Beomgyu walks over to Yeonjun which causes Yeonjun to be pressed against the sink by him. He puts his hand on the sink next to Yeonjun.
Beomgyu - "I missed you, you know that?"
Yeonjun - "Miss me...why?"
Beomgyu - "I've, been thinking about it and, I want you back...I'm sorry for letting our argument get the best of me. I'm sorry for arguing with you that day. I miss you."
Yeonjun - "I told you if w-we could start over but you wanted a break...you didn't want me anymore."

Beomgyu sighs softly and looks down for a moment, he lifts his head back up and looks at Yeonjun again.
Beomgyu - "I never stopped liking you. I'm really sorry for saying that, I just...I got pissed off, I shouldn't have said that. We can start over if you want.."
Yeonjun - "Beomgyu, you know I'm dating Heeseung now..."

Beomgyu stares at Yeonjun and gets a bit upset when he mentioned that he was dating Heeseung.

Beomgyu - "So? Can't you break up with him? Go back to how we used to be?"
Yeonjun - "Beomgyu it doesn't work like that—"
Beomgyu - "Come onn princess~"

Beomgyu moves closer to Yeonjun, putting his other hand onto the sink.

Beomgyu - "Remember how happy we used to be?"
Yeonjun - "I-it's just, he's been there for ever since day one...I can't Beomgyu, we can be friends though if you want..."
Beomgyu - "I don't want to be friends and I'm sure you don't want that either..."

Beomgyu lifts his hand from the sink and grabs Yeonjun's chin, pulling him closer, leaving barely any space between them. Yeonjun's voice got caught in his throat as he saw how close they were, he swallowed nervously as he tried hard not to give in.

Yeonjun - "Beomgyu, you're better off without m-me..."

Beomgyu's grip on Yeonjun's chin softens a bit before bringing his hand up to Yeonjun's cheek and caressing it gently.

Beomgyu - "Don't say that princess..you made me so so happy. Sure, I'm fine without you physically, I have been for awhile. But inside is a different story...I long for you Yeonjun..You're lying. Don't lie to yourself like that. You want me just as bad as I want you. It's driving you crazy, isn't it baby? I know you remember allll our good moments, and dates..."
Yeonjun - "I'm....I—"