Chapter 1 Arrival of Dual System

The Infinite Consumption System has been activated!"

"Consuming Spirit Jade can earn consumption points."

"Consumption points can be used to exchange for talents, enlightenment, physique, etc."

In a small dilapidated stone house, Tang Tian sat by the window, his face filled with mixed emotions.

He was delighted that he had crossed over and obtained a very good system.

According to the description of the Infinite Consumption System, as long as he engaged in normal consumption behavior, he would receive corresponding consumption points.

And these consumption points could be exchanged for talents of different levels, physique, enlightenment opportunities, and other extremely powerful treasures.

If he could successfully exchange for them, his path of cultivation in the future would be smooth sailing.

However, after searching his whole body, he couldn't even find half a coin.

Consumption?

No money, so should he use his face to consume?

"Sigh."

Tang Tian let out a long sigh.

Just now, he had completely integrated his previous memories.

This was a world of cultivation,

Qi refining, Foundation Building, Gold Core, Nascent Soul, Soul Formation, Astral Projection, Fusion, Transcending Tribulation, Ascension these were the nine major realms. Each time one advanced to a higher realm, their strength would undergo earth-shattering changes.

As for Tang Tian, he was only at the second level of Qi refining, a lowly disciple of the Qingyue Sect.

His talent was so poor that he couldn't even activate a single spirit ring. Among the group of lowly disciples, he was at the bottom.

Tang Tian looked at the exchange table in the system.

To exchange for a first-level talent, he only needed 1 consumption point.

But to obtain 1 consumption point, he needed to consume ten thousand pieces of low-grade Spirit Jade.

Where could he get ten thousand pieces of Spirit Jade?

His monthly allowance was only ten pieces of low-grade Spirit Jade.

After being deducted by the managers, cheated by the heads of the lowly disciples, and robbed by some bullies, he basically had nothing left.

Yesterday, he was beaten up and robbed of all his Spirit Jade, which led to his desperate state and gave him the opportunity for his soul to cross over.

"How can I get money?"

"I look decent, but unfortunately, I don't have a rich woman's contact list."

Tang Tian scratched his head, not knowing what to do.

Without Spirit Jade, this system was basically useless,

However, just as he was worrying about money, a voice suddenly sounded in his mind.

"The Consumption Not Decreasing but Increasing System has been successfully bound!"

"When the host has enough Spirit Jade, consumption will not decrease but increase!"

Tang Tian was instantly stunned.

What's going on?

There's another system?