One Shot

As we all sat around the fire pit, it was exciting to get to know all of these people I'd met online. We were family, brothers and sisters. We were The Echelon. The day had been and exciting and busy one, hiking and cooking. The next day was the beach and coffee tasting. Mars Camp was the best adventure ever. At the fire, with our Black Fuel coffee and Mass Brothers Chocolate s'mores, we got to know each other, going around in a circle introducing ourselves, young and older. Finally, I could meet these great people; Charlene, Pam, Martine, Kylie, Katrina, Jules, Zira and so many more. So many faces to put to names. Once it came around to me, I felt like things were to serious.
"Is it just me, or does this seems like a support group?" I put the question to the women around me.
"What do you mean?" Pam asked. She was a beautiful blond from Ireland.
"We're sitting in California, with the greatest band ever hosting this great weekend." Charlene added. She was a smart Australian brunette. I loved her sassy sense of humor.
"It's been the best. I'm just thinking that I should be saying something like 'Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to 30 Seconds To Mars'." I smiled at the thought.
"Good thing you don't feel like you're at church." Kylie smiled. She was one of the younger girls here. So cute and artistic.
"Oh for sure. 'Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's been 2.3 seconds since my last nasty thought of Shannon Leto'."
We all laughed.
"Wait. Aren't we trying to get to know each other?" Martine sipped her coffee. I loved Martine. She was so supportive of everyone. And wrote such wonderful sexy stories.
"We are but its hard not to have nasty thoughts when they're so close." Jules exclaimed playful. She had such an outgoing personality. Made sure everyone was happy.
"So what would be the penance to that confession?" Charlene almost dared me to come up with one.
I thought for a few moment them smiled at what I'd come up with. " I'd be taken behind one of the more secluded cabins and maybe given a good spanking."
"So who'd be doing the spanking?" A deep voice spoke behind us.
By the looks on my new friend's faces, I didn't have to guess who it was. Did I play along or keep my mouth shut? Have fun or be a chickenshit. I decided.
"Well that would depend on who deserves it more. You or me." I tried to keep calm enough to flirt.
"I'd be open to that discussion." Shannon responded, just a little bit of devil in his voice.
I turned to look at him. He was wearing jeans, a sleeveless Tshirt, sneakers and a wide brimmed hat. His gorgeous hazel eyes were shining in the glow of the fire and a mischievous smile on his lips.
"And where does this discussion take place?" I smiled up at him.
His hand extended toward me. "Shall we take a walk and find somewhere?"
I looked at his huge paw, then over to the others quickly. I noticed a couple of them nodded with encouragement.
"I like walking. Works up an appetite." I slipped my hand in his.
Standing up, I stepped away from the fire. Shannon guided me toward the water.
"So Lisa, are you having fun this weekend?" He pulled me closer.
"It's been fun so far. Wait. How do you know my name? With so many people here, how would you remember one person?" I tried to keep FanGirl down.
"I saw you arrive, and I heard that you jumped right in to help Tomo today. You impressed him and I had to find you. You have something that's fearless."
"Not really. I'm scared of heights."
"You got my attention." He stopped near the water's edge, turned around and pulled me to his chest.
The smell of fresh forest air and coffee hit my nose. He must have been walking in the surrounding trails.
"I wanted to get you alone, maybe get to know you a little bit."
Just then, he was only a man that I wanted to spend time with. He made me feel special. He picked me.
"What do you want to know?" I looked into his eyes.
"Would you mind if I kissed you?" He actually asked for permission.
"Is that a trick question?" My hand moved to his shoulders.
"That's as serious as I get. I want to taste your lips, maybe, if you'd let me, stay next to me for the rest of the weekend."
"Oh Shannon. How could I resist. You're just too perfect to be real."
"Let me show you how real I am."
To say his lips met mine insanely slow, was an understatement. The kiss was soft, firm and had just enough passion to burn away any doubt I had. His hands pulled me against his body. His mouth opened ever so slightly so his tongue pulsed against my lips. I happily accepted him. Carefully, one hand on my lower back, Shannon settled us onto the cool, soft sand. Before I could stop myself, I pulled the shirt of of him and pressed my mouth to his very well developed chest.
"You dirty girl." He sighed.
"You make me want to be so bad." I moved across his shoulders, touching his warm skin with my breath.
Be as bad as you want to be."
Taking control of the scene, I grabbed his arms and turned us over. I looked down at his surprised expression. I smiled down at him. "You asked for it."
I pressed my lips to his neck, my hands on his hips. Moving down, I kissed and licked my way over his chest, stomach and just above the belt of his jeans. I made quick work of the belt, button and zipper, releasing the object of much obsession. It didn't disappoint. His size was more than I could have hoped for. The fingers of my left hand wrapped around it, stroked it long and slow.
"Oh my god. Oh yes." Shannon's moan was drawn out. "Lisa that's the best feeling."
"Just wait. I'm just getting started." I was surprising myself.
Shannon was bringing something out of me that even I didn't know was there. After a few more strokes, I leaned in, placed kisses around the tip, moved my tongue down the thick shaft and took him all in. He filled my mouth and throat as I pulled back. His hands tangled in my hair, guiding me against his strong thrusts. I wanted so much more. This was a fire ignited. I stopped and let him free just as I felt his pulse get faster.
"Don't stop." He pleaded, looking up from the sand.
"Don't worry. I'm not through yet." I climbed up and sat across his hips.
I was so glad I was wearing a loose, flowing skirt that draped over us. Positioning myself, I slid him inside, taking it careful not to rush. I took several movements but once we were connected, I began to ride Shannon as if I was on a muscular stallion on an open trail. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me over his raising thrusts.
"Oh my... This is better than any dream could be. Shannon, please break me." I cried out.
"This is not for breaking down, it's for building up. I'm so glad I saw you." He was breathing heavy.
"I'm cumming. This is heaven." I pushed faster.
"It so is. Oh yes Lisa!"
One final thrust and I went hot all over as Shannon emptied all he had built up. I fell over his chest, spent of all energy. Strong arms wrapped around my back.
"I wasn't looking for all this. I really only wanted to talk." Shannon breathed deep.
"It wasn't my plan either." I melted I not his arms.
"So you'll stay with me?"
"As long as you want me to."
Somehow we walked back to his cabin, slipped under the blankets and fell asleep in each other's arms. Mars Camp was the best thing ever.