Accidents

Graduation day.

Santana,Quinn,Rachel,Finn and the others are graduating.

Santana and Quinn are going to NYU,Finn is staying at Lima and Mercedes and Brittany are going to California while the rest of them are in NYADA.

Principal Figgins are anouncing the graduates..

"Artie Abrams!"Artie wheeled himself to the stage"Brittany S. Peirce"Brittany skipped to the stage

as Principal Figgins went on with the names

"Quinn Fabray"Quinn blow a kiss to the audience before going to the stage"Rachel Berry"She smiled not noticing Quinn was glaring at her"Santana Lopez"Santana just humbly walk at the stage accepting her diploma before walking to Quinn who pulled her into a kiss.

4 years Later

Santana was in the hospital in NY waiting for a doctor come out.

Her fiance was involved in a Car accident.

"Santana!"Judy Fabray yelled running down the hall with her friends following including Rachel.

"hey guys"Santana said"how is she?"Mercedes asked"i don't know,the doctors hasn't come out yet"Santana replied.

Everyone sighed and Rachel look at her EX giving a sympathetic look which is unoticed by Santana.

Few minutes later

The doctor come out"Quinn Fabray"

"i'm her fiance"Santana said"sorry but onl-"the doctor was cut off by Judy"im her Mother"

"Well,miss fabray has hit her head in the steering whe-"he was cut off again by judy"get to the point"Judy said.

"well,Ms.Fabray didn't make it,i'm sorry for your loss"The doctor said walking away.

in those words Santana break down,she was immediately engulf in a hug by her best friend,Brittany.

3 days later.

The funeral was held back at Lima,all of her friends and her family along with Russel and Frannie and with Santana's parents attending,she was going to be buried in Lima's cemetery for another 5 days.

Santana was lost in her thoughts in the back of the chapel where Quinn's funeral was held.

Rachel sat down beside her and pputher hand at Santana's back.

the second Santana felt the hand she break down again and buried her head at Rachel's neck.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

ALMOST DONE JUST 3 CHAPTERS LEFT MIGHT BE DONE BY WEDNESDAY.

AGAIN I DON'T OWN ANYTHING.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW ME AND READ MY OTHER STORIES.

GLEEKER_FOREVER